Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017

This is a major release that includes an updated Unity game engine, new 3D art and eye textures for males.
This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

Download it on a platform of your choice.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

October was a crazy productive month. I made lots of UI improvements and some under the covers changes to the female characters.
This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.
Download it on a platform of your choice.

Reactions: Gabaw and TheDevian

Azarni

May 30, 2018
i can see a good future for this game. Just needs better quests and a female/futa main character.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Strange as it may sound this game really needs a walkthrough or at least a quick guide. Playing the game, nothing really makes sense and progress is completely haphazard. I'm at a point now where talking to any character I see presents nothing new and there's no way to progress. And this is weird because I know I played an earlier versions where I got further than I did just now.

I only say this because I think this title has some good potential and I want to see it succeed. But I'm fairly sure it won't when it's so difficult to know what to do to progress in the game and there's no guide to tell you what to do.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Cute game) Still dont understand how to unlock house but for those who stuck - u still need to talk with naked guy (i dont know do u actually need give him map, but after that u can tell Maisato about him and after that you will have chance for sex scene), after getting her as waifu you can return to sensei and human girl)

Reactions: Gabaw

t727

Jan 4, 2018
until now i get this
- i fuck misato- she is my waiku and request me a room
- i fuck sensei - she ismy waifu -she requestme repair the school
- i get a oral from nekomimi - maybe another time to teh enxt scene
-i get a footjob from the girl next sensei but no more
i have a baloon - fake ears and a fish
-the blackelf request me unblock the way to forest... how damn can i do that!
plz helpme! someone!
Where did you find the baloon?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Maybe he meant the ball of string you can find on the alley near the "school".
Perhaps. I thought maybe a balloon could help to open the path for the elf or isn't that part of the game been done yet?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I can't get it at all... He uses the same character models used in the Bad Town, environment is made from free packages, he's working on it for a very long time and still... Besides some completely useless things (like costumes etc) the game has almost no progress since the very early development stage... I don't say I hate the game or the dev but I just can't understand why it takes him so long. It feels almost like a scam honestly - promise things, do small updates to show some activity and get free $$$.

Reactions: insert123

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well it could be a neat game if there weren't these annoying clipping errors, if the characters would be way more detailed (come on the dick has to go into the pussy and not somewhere) and it should have a hint system because most people don't want to search for stuff for a long time in a lewd game. That are only the things that came to mind instantly and i'm sure there are several other things that others could adress.

Reactions: prika1

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well, let's see what will happen in the future...
I don't know how to say it, but the changelogs show some type of trend (specifically the known bugs).

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes