• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I figured out how to make fake elf ears but the high elf still gives me the same dialogue after I've equipped them. I she just not implimented yet?

InterLEWD Creations

Aug 9, 2017
I gave the current 7.0 public release a shot and it was buggy, many of the girl's scenes were undoable, and couldn't redo them. It didn't explain what you were supposed to do to progress the stuff. Also, the overall graphics were just smudgy, like I put on some dirty goggles or something. The MC turns like a robot, there's no animation! You just magically look in a different direction. That stuff is okay when you're in 2D and use sprites but in 3D it looks jarring and unnatural. Overall, I give it a 1 out 10. At this point, the game is just early alpha and a concept. It's almost too buggy to play, and graphics and animation are bleh. Hopefully, it will get fixed up and expanded. Right now I personally don't think it's worth following too closely, maybe in half a year or so it will have decent things to show.
I see what you're saying, but I feel your assessment is a little harsh.
As you rightly point out this is still an Alpha, not a concept.

Many of the bugs you mentioned have already been reported by patrons and have been fixed.

Your point about the graphics being "just smudgy" is a result of the borrowed shader I am using. I intend to do a quality pass on all graphics and shaders at a later time. First but there are some critical game systems I need to include.

As a one man part time development team these things take time. You can bet it will happen before six months though :)
I have some clothing artists and animators coming onboard soon.

This kind of feedback is very useful, but I don't monitor this website very often. You're better off contacting me on , or you can DM me on

SYRE

Nov 30, 2017
Is that the Mass Effect dialogue wheel? XD
Not really a fan of the models, but it looks interesting. Might as well try it out.
I swear that was the first thing I saw. Idk why but that had me laughing for a good while

Reactions: ponyguy

yungsw

Aug 11, 2017
After making girl a lover, I can´t interact with her. The interact button doesn´t respond. Does anybody experienced the same problem and knows how to fix it?
I figured out how to make fake elf ears but the high elf still gives me the same dialogue after I've equipped them. I she just not implimented yet?
I'm having these two things happening too, but I'm assuming that's as far as the game has been developed so far. At least the elf one looks like it, the succubus looks like a bug :(

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm having these two things happening too, but I'm assuming that's as far as the game has been developed so far. At least the elf one looks like it, the succubus looks like a bug :(
It's been awhile, so I forget how to access it, but it actually has a checklist for available content with each girl in the game and, at least last I played, that is all available content. No elf yet, just the ability to make the ears.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download it on a platform of your choice.

Recommended Resolution: 16:9 e.g. 1920 x 1080
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Graybo

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Public Release 0.11.0
Apr 10 at 10:37am
This release introduces the new Audio Mixer and the ability to tailor the Audio Settings to your liking.
Now you can also Quick Save and Quick Load your game progress.
This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Public Release 0.11.0
Apr 10 at 10:37am
This release introduces the new Audio Mixer and the ability to tailor the Audio Settings to your liking.
Now you can also Quick Save and Quick Load your game progress.
This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

thanx

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes