Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017

In this release I fixed some bugs with the Quick Save/Quick Load to properly restore your previous game state.
Unfortunately your old saves won't work any more :(
I also added a character customisation screen so you can change your waifu's eye colour, hair colour, hairstyle and skin tone.

This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

Download it on a platform of your choice.

Recommended Resolution: 16:9 e.g. 1920 x 1080
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InterLEWD Creations

Aug 9, 2017
anyone else get the start up issue where you fall through the map after starting the game?
Nobody has reported this bug and I have not experienced it myself.

What version are you playing and does it happen reliably every time you start the game? Does it happen after reloading a Quick Save?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

This time I focused on extending the Sex Puppet System and adding Yuki's Foot Job H scene and squashed some bugs.

This is an Early Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

Recommended Resolution: 16:9 e.g. 1920 x 1080

Improvements
  • Added Master Hunter Plaque to school exterior wall.
  • Added more dialogue for Yuki.
  • Added Foot Job H Service scene for Yuki.
  • Added ejaculation sound effects at the end of H scenes.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed colours for Hair Style H so hair is not rendered as broken pink colour.
  • Fixed Completion percentage in Journal screen to reflect available content
  • Fixed foot placement of NPCs so their foot positions do not jitter between ground level and knee height.
Known Issues
  • Camera clips through characters and terrain.
  • Girls hover above ground.
  • Tails clips through player and monster girl characters.
  • Player's run animation looks weird.
  • Player's legs look too long.
  • Water flickers in Fast quality mode
  • Kuroka's Facial Expressions
  • Kuroka's boobs clip through her bikini when moving
  • Inventory drag icon sometimes hangs around after dragging items

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
how the hell do you delete the game? i keep trying but i keeps telling me that it requires permission from DESKTOP-3QUKSP\me to make changes. does anyone know how to do that?
i just got the April 2018 windows update that got rid of that crap. i am not sure if it was something Microsoft had or if it was a virus but the update got rid of it.

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
until now i get this
- i fuck misato- she is my waiku and request me a room
- i fuck sensei - she ismy waifu -she requestme repair the school
- i get a oral from nekomimi - maybe another time to teh enxt scene
-i get a footjob from the girl next sensei but no more
i have a baloon - fake ears and a fish
-the blackelf request me unblock the way to forest... how damn can i do that!
plz helpme! someone!

stever

Jun 14, 2017
The will be some butt stuff for sure. I can't say when though.
I still need to lock down some AI behaviour and some other stuff before that scene is unlockable.

I can say that the girl is already in the game and has it coming :)
Any anal in the game yet? I saw the foot job and thought you started expanding into fetish sex.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Between the bad models (A shader wont fix them) and monotonous collecting of items off the ground, I can hardly find anything good to say about the game. The music and sound is good I guess? I cant help but compare this to early day MGI and its just is worse in every way, whether it be animations or models. Oh yeah and its a year in development and the penis model is still a cylinder.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

I worked a lot on bug fixes and new features for the Journal screen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
new updates are available
Okay, here is Version 15.0 Windows 32bit,

And Windows 64bit.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
I have to say that despite the early stage of the game I kinda like it so far.

The music is nice, the art and the ambientation is cute ( those models definitely need some rework though ) , the customization is neat and the controls are pretty smooth.
I would definitely consider supporting the author if I weren't a broke student but for now the public release build will do ; I'm kind of lost at getting to know how to progress though, I think a quest journal would be helpful in order to give the players some tips about what they are supposed to be doing in order to please the various girls ( I managed to complete my relationship with Sensei and Misato , I got a footjob from the white haired girl , bj from the cat girl , facesitting from the succubus , the elf isn't really talking to me and the other boy didn't really do much so far ) .
I'm a bit disappointed at the choice of not making any loli content ( but I definitely understand why so it's not an issue at all ) .

What else may I say.. ? I can't wait to see how this game will evolve.

Reactions: SYRE

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, so am I missing something even with the update. Still not sure how to upgrade your room or clear the rocks. Plus the update says there is more weapons, npcs, and story but I dont see them.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes