Unity - Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

1. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.39.1

Like somebody before me already mentioned, the current state of the game is even worse than before- regarding content and gameplay.

It seems like the dev decided to rewrite (/ recode?) his game more or less from scratch, but in the worst way possible: Remove "old" content and leave the skeleton of a rework.

The consequence is that there is almost NO content at all. "Coming soon"- placeholders all over the freaking place, which is annoying af and does NOT motivate to support or play this game any longer.

I guess I'll check again after half a year or so, but there is a clear "Do not waste your time here" from me at the moment.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kolinson

1/22/2024 Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] Review:

In 2024 this game look uncompetitive.
    Femele models don't even have genitiles.
    This build have less content than in previous version and i not sure why.
    Half of girls which one have animation before, now staying in afk mod.
    All content in demo for 5-10 min, not sure where almost 1.5GB of content

If devs really back to project, better to completely remake of this project or start new one, good luck.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

[v0.34.3] Not bad for a start. Obviously, it needs voices when interacting with NPCs. The h-scenes lacks of realism as well (the girls mouth are closed when sucking the pen). The moans are a bit off as well. I like that you can zoom in during h-scenes. The conversations are exciting so far. If the devs refine the game more and work really hard, this could be something amazing.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 887397

this game at the beginning holds you close to the end, but it is very annoying and without content besides the bugs, it is a game of finding items and delivering to monster girls.

The sex animations need improve a lot, the game has bugs in the scenery and lack immersion but I believe that this is not in the plans for now.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

tropicalstorm

This game is pretty rough. It is a 3D game, which is great, not nearly enough of those, although, for a reason(much harder to develop for). It's got a very rudimental environment created, several quests that work to varying degrees and it's got a number of pretty attractive models. However, I'm 99% sure all the models are identical, just different hair/clothes/colors. I do like the system where once you complete a task for them, they will change to bikinis(it's fall in game and you're in a forest, attending school, but we're here for the sexy times, not season appropriate clothing, so I like it).

The animations are "slapping two barbies together" good. There are multiple sex scenes, which is nice, but all of them are awful, with insane clipping. I just finished one where the girl sits on your face, just kidding, she sits on your forehead while you lay perfectly still. There is a doggy style scene on a bridge but the fox girl's tail goes directly through your chest. There is a sensei character who you can snog but I'm pretty sure she was a Halloween update as in the scene her legs and ankles look like they were rotated several times, setting a horror theme more than a sexy one. I could go on but you get the point. Edit: Forgot to mention, the male protagonist's butt clips through his pants while he runs currently, so yeah...

Overall, I don't recommend the game. The dev is working on the animation system as of the last changelog, which I think would make a huge difference here, but that was in June, so I'm not holding my breath. I would have 3 starred this if there was at least one decent scene.

Lastly, if dev ever reads this, please put in a plane beneath the map that transports you back into the map, if you should fall through. Right now you just fall forever, till you shut the game down.