Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Questions that have already been answered are being asked repeatedly here...
That's why I don't think being labeled "abandoned" is such a bad thing for me.
At least the moderator organized the download item clearly.

character "Theme" is a collection of scenes
Aya has so many scenes because there is no "Theme" yet. (Expected to launch in June)
(Maybe in the future I'll change the title so it won't be mistaken for music)

The development of this project has never stopped.
And the game structure is always there.
The scenes I've provided so far are just part of the game.
So you'd think they were all fragmented.
But they can eventually be linked together into a complete game.

The premise is that you know the existence of developer-log.

Don't miss the old looks, they won't be coming back.
I like Aya's new look better.
This is subjective, so I don't ask everyone to understand.
I'm equally willing to take on the viewership that this decision brings.

Last edited:

MightyDeku

Jun 14, 2020
Absolutely loved the idea of this game, cant wait to see all the pieces stitched together and formed into a fully fledge title. Great job on all the female models and animations dev, i loved em!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
so jeah game about having sex with crazy nymphomaniac monstergirls that want sex make friends with them solve riddles or just fuck in every way possible, always works, this has good animations, big boobs also it is not finished so more monstergirls will cum to the game in the future. So far 10 / 10

• Haha
Reactions: 9oo

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, looks like a Monster Girls island ""ripoff"" that somehow outlived the original.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, looks like a Monster Girls island ""ripoff"" that somehow outlived the original.
This is also an old topic.

My projects have always been platformers.
Monster Girl World has absolutely nothing to do with Monster Girl Island.
I don't even have any game systems borrowed from MGI.
The only thing we have in common is the 3D monster girls.

Maybe we are all using the same shader recommended by Unity.
It's called "Unity-Chan Toon Shader".

Last edited:
Reactions: BeeBzbzbz and 9oo

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
You mean Redamz? They lying liar who lies?
Guys an actual cum sock.

Wheres my god damn mostergirl game Redamz? hahaha

My fondest memory is he banned me from his discord a few years ago for calling one of his at the time recently announced character trap bait.
Fuck em.

This game on the other hands looking decent, gameplay focus, shows some story.
Tho I'm not a big fan of the skimpy dressed, pencil dicked, lady-boy protag. lets hope for some customization or options. Personally prefer futa protag, but hey thats me I'm biased.

Games entering my que but... which file? hmm...

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Guys an actual cum sock.

Wheres my god damn mostergirl game Redamz? hahaha

My fondest memory is he banned me from his discord a few years ago for calling one of his at the time recently announced character trap bait.
Fuck em.

This game on the other hands looking decent, gameplay focus, shows some story.
Tho I'm not a big fan of the skimpy dressed, pencil dicked, lady-boy protag. lets hope for some customization or options. Personally prefer futa protag, but hey thats me I'm biased.

Games entering my que but... which file? hmm...
Agreed, I enjoy playing as anyone that doesnt look like they will be dominated or turned/is through sissification/sissified lol. To each their own though so long as game is good then oh well I suppose.

Reactions: Red Sand

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
so what do i download? It's funny that on this site everything has install instructions, but when they would be useful, it's always the default form. Why even include that still

Reactions: kekpuker and Softys

ameridude1

May 20, 2020
Questions that have already been answered are being asked repeatedly here...
That's why I don't think being labeled "abandoned" is such a bad thing for me.
At least the moderator organized the download item clearly.

character "Theme" is a collection of scenes
Aya has so many scenes because there is no "Theme" yet. (Expected to launch in June)
(Maybe in the future I'll change the title so it won't be mistaken for music)
So would it be safe to say that these are vignettes rather than a full game? And that the final product will be a full game?

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
So would it be safe to say that these are vignettes rather than a full game? And that the final product will be a full game?
The current scenarios are all events from the full version.

Reward: Event after victory in the boss battle.
Defeated: The event after losing a boss battle.
Supply: Ask the monster girl for supplies during the adventure.

As I said, they can eventually be linked together into a complete game.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I do hope the dev for this does more work on it. I want to support this but after seeing that this thread is 4 years old with only 3 updates, I dunno man. Looks good, and I would love to see a more polished product. Please dont pull a HHG and make people wait 2 years for a 15 min update.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
I do hope the dev for this does more work on it. I want to support this but after seeing that this thread is 4 years old with only 3 updates, I dunno man. Looks good, and I would love to see a more polished product. Please dont pull a HHG and make people wait 2 years for a 15 min update.

Why not check for yourself how many scenes I've done over the years?

I try to update every month.
I will even let you know in advance when there will be no rewards for the next month.
(e.g. next month

So it hurts me to hear you say that.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018

Why not check for yourself how many scenes I've done over the years?

I try to update every month.
I will even let you know in advance when there will be no rewards for the next month.
(e.g. next month

So it hurts me to hear you say that.

Dont get me wrong, the quality of your work is great and I do believe you're putting a lot of effort into it.

I've just been burned a few times in the past especially with the monster girl tags. There are to many Abandoned projects out there. I wouldnt mind shelling out some funds for access passes and stuff, like some games on itch do, but i'm not willing to subscribe unless there is obvious continuous activity. Learned my lesson with a few devs on here and patreon.

Either way, I do hope you find enough inspiration and people willing to fund the work enough to keep you going. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one and when theres a more polished version I'll definitely BUY it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Glad to see this project is still being worked on. Been a long time.

I would advise to keep refining the combat if this is the direction this game is going in, I beat the test fight with Aya after roughly a dozen tries and it was ridiculous. Needs a lot more work.

Okay, edit.
All of the combat mini-games are dogshit.
Clearly been a long time since I played any of the games made in this series, but I really don't remember the street fighter-esque fighting style in any of these mini-games. No idea if people actually like the difficulty of these fights, but I don't get any enjoyment from it. The enemy moves aren't telegraphed worth a shit, player doesn't have any dodge or block, only one attack, and the list nitpicks goes on forever...

You've made some awesome models and animations, and the games look very good. But the gameplay itself is abysmal IMO. Not for me.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes