Aya
Cle

Download:
Aya Supply 03 (NEW)

Crownen33

Oct 20, 2018
what the hell happen here???

why abandoned??
It is still under develop. If a game isnt updated for so long on the site. it gets tagged as abandoned. Thankfully DreamDemon is still working hard on this game. actually reworked some stuff to make it look nicer. Hop in the discord or patron to see more updates!

Reactions: kbutler and ermousa

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
Isn't this thread extremely out of date? Don't really know how this board works, but at least the abandoned tag should be removed. And maybe add a disclamer explaining the very confusing development plan for the game. (The "main game" the Themes and the supplies)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
Isn't this thread extremely out of date? Don't really know how this board works, but at least the abandoned tag should be removed. And maybe add a disclamer explaining the very confusing development plan for the game. (The "main game" the Themes and the supplies)
"Thread Updated: 2021-03-29"

even if the game is not abandoned, no one is leaking/sharing the game here, the tag is for the thread, not for the game.

Sub-T

Nov 9, 2021
Am I losing it or did the developer change Aya's design in the newer releases? I know she's wearing different clothes (no idea why because they look terrible compared to what she wore originally) but there's something strange about the model itself that just feels more "human" and less "monster" now and that doesn't sit right with my brain at all. I can feel something nagging me, something saying "this isn't right" and I can't tell exactly what it is but looking at the animations I can tell something is really off about her new content. I hope it's just me being a retard because I fucking hate when developers perfect something then for unknown reasons just change it to lose the original appeal it once had, Aya was (and still is?) absolutely perfect and I really do hope I'm just being a paranoid idiot over nothing

Reactions: Red Sand

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Surprised to see this rise from the dead, but seems like the dev is still following the Monster Girl Island model of having no game structure and some of the worst download sections

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes