Unity - Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MightyDeku

Overall this game was amazing in term of gameplay which i feel like a lot of adult games are lacking now a days. However it doesn't have a very fleshed out story at the moment, but given its still in development it definitely has potential. It seems to follow a common trope in animes called isekais, you enter an unknown world with lots of beautiful cross species women to romance. The graphics look exceptionally good, all the female models are very original and you can tell the developer put a lot of work into them. Im particularly fond of the "furry-esq" women, its definitely a breath of fresh air compared to your everyday run of the mill characters . They even have music already in place which to be honest i thought was fine, but definitely not one of its most redeeming qualities, The animations had to be one of its best feature as all the sex scenes were very unique with various different positions with each female character. The only thing i hope to see added later is either some voice acting, or even some noises during sex scenes at the least. But i cant wait to see this game actually pieced together instead of coming in all these separate parts which was rather bothersome, This one definitely deserves a follow and i hope to see it be completed soon!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

raz100raz100

really good game. Similar to that other monster game (monster girl island) where the producer stooped making it. Hopefully this won't happen with this game as is dam good.

story 3/5 - none really yet, but there is a bit of a story there. Story will be added later I'm sure.

artwork 5/5 - full 3d game and artwork is really good. and angles of the scenes and the POV is really good. Models are well done. Would suggest adding an animated camera angle (so you know maybe the camera angle circles around a centre point in the female character. Maybe the camera angle switches randomly from one view to another view. Kind of like a cinematic view).

characters -4/5 - i think all the characters look great but it would be nice to have a character that isn't just the body of a human with the hands of a specific animal. Something more non human looking maybe like a giant spider girl where the top half is human and the bottom is a spider in a traditional monster girl way.

sound 4.5/5 - would be nice to add a little bit of female voice, like a bit of a moan here and there based on the scene might be ok. background music is perfect.

sex scenes - 6/5 this is where it's done great. I know things like anal would probably be added later but it's still really well done. Fully 3d graphics and not just a 3d picture like most games are doing.

overall 4.5/5

Definitely has the potential to be one of the greatest games out there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Renos12

another game similar to MGI I have hope its wont end like it with publishing.
    If its not than I see some potential in this game. I think i didnt see such beautyfull looking characters in hentai game by years putting aside games from Ilusion ofcorse
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LivaNielth

A compilation of scenes and mini-games developed by a single person, which has a lot of passion and care put into it. Mini-games shared before the time of this review are actually interesting and not too easy nor too challenging. The models and animation are really good and although it lacks voices, the sound effects does not break your immersion and fit nicely. At the time of this review, there is not much you can experience in regards of story. Yet still, the sex scenes are really good, and compared to some other game with similar name this game actually delivers what the audience wants rather than try to milk it supporters with minimal effort :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: WOW really good.

graffics: really good.

story: did you really need it?

musica: good and not anoying.

character: actually good.

conclussion, i came here looking for fap matterial, and i end up find a good game...and also fap material.
    i was surprised by this game, is not just only looks and feel good, its also got a really good gameplay.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lewdhound

Devs clearly knows how to animate.
    The movement is fluid, and the change is subtle so it feels natural.
    Im wondering what it will be achieve in 1 or 2 years from now.
    Have huge potential. Because most game I've seen here is usually 2D only.