Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

Although it is still not the entire content of the first chapter, the current version of the system is complete enough.
So I posted the download link in the VIP server.
Anyone who has ever pledged to Pioneer can download it :)

But for now I will still keep a low profile...after all, I still haven't reached the goal I planned.
There is still a lot of content waiting for me to create in Aya's territory.

Example:
There is a loyal goalkeeper there.
And a group of symbiotic mobs.
And the true form of Nightmare Fight.

control group old ver:

Last edited:

1qaz@WSX

Jan 9, 2018

Although it is still not the entire content of the first chapter, the current version of the system is complete enough.
So I posted the download link in the VIP server.
Anyone who has ever pledged to Pioneer can download it :)

But for now I will still keep a low profile...after all, I still haven't reached the goal I planned.
There is still a lot of content waiting for me to create in Aya's territory.

Example:
There is a loyal goalkeeper there.
And a group of symbiotic mobs.
And the true form of Nightmare Fight.

control group old ver:
What are your thoughts regarding adding a gallery?
From the direction I see in this version, you opted to not add a gallery but instead make the game itself like a gallery in essence.
In my opinion, the pro of this approach is immersion, as everything is integrated into the story.
The con is that the player doesn't get a full gallery mode. Also, it might limit the gameplay or story as you are now forced to make every event repeatable (story-wise) and you might be limited on how hard you can make the game as making it more challenging will be annoying if all the players want is to rewatch some specific encounter.

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
What are your thoughts regarding adding a gallery?
From the direction I see in this version, you opted to not add a gallery but instead make the game itself like a gallery in essence.
In my opinion, the pro of this approach is immersion, as everything is integrated into the story.
The con is that the player doesn't get a full gallery mode. Also, it might limit the gameplay or story as you are now forced to make every event repeatable (story-wise) and you might be limited on how hard you can make the game as making it more challenging will be annoying if all the players want is to rewatch some specific encounter.
IMO: Spoilers like galleries (even if unlock is necessary) noticeably reduces the amount of time I spend on a game and the overall enjoyment of earning/finding those scenes.

1qaz@WSX

Jan 9, 2018
IMO: Spoilers like galleries (even if unlock is necessary) noticeably reduces the amount of time I spend on a game and the overall enjoyment of earning/finding those scenes.
Is adding a gallery-like thing necessarily spoilers? Like right now you basically unlock the scene and you get a teleporter near it that is added to the teleporter menu (so no spoilers).
How is this different then the exact same system but that "teleports" you directly to the scene instead of near it?
And you also add to the "teleporter" every mob you interact with.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
You noticed, every event is near the teleport point.
And each event can be triggered repeatedly.
As you guys said, I didn't want to include an "event replayer" directly because it would destroy the sense of immersion.
As mentioned at the beginning of the game, create your own story.
You walk over to trigger it.
You select in the catalog to watch it.
The immersion of the two is completely different.

p.s.
Reward scenes will be unlocked after winning the battle, so you don’t need to fight every time you want to see the reward scene.
The defeat scenario requires you to choose to fight every time.
But I also have an idea. This is the ability you will get next:

You will be defeated by the BOSS faster (1 hit)

Don't worry, the gallery is in my plan.
Or... let's call it "Monster Room".
Yes, this is not an "event replayer". (For the reasons I mentioned above)
A new area will appear at the teleport point, and each room has mobs from that territory.
You can "interact" with your favorite mobs individually.
This is the "gallery" I am currently planning.

vgtkkmtr

Dec 19, 2021
Hey dreamdemon nice to meet you. I love the aesthetic of your game, looks very polished and the girls are amazing.

I'm thinking about becoming a Patron, but I feel its very unclear what is already done and what I would get if I get each one of the tiers.

I've seen the description of how these tiers work you have on Patreon but a summary of what already exists would be great to have. Like what do I get if I pay the Pioneer tier, the full version you just released but what else? The character themes? What characters? Are those themes completed or expected to be changed or expanded in the future?

Regards.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hey dreamdemon nice to meet you. I love the aesthetic of your game, looks very polished and the girls are amazing.

I'm thinking about becoming a Patron, but I feel its very unclear what is already done and what I would get if I get each one of the tiers.

I've seen the description of how these tiers work you have on Patreon but a summary of what already exists would be great to have. Like what do I get if I pay the Pioneer tier, the full version you just released but what else? The character themes? What characters? Are those themes completed or expected to be changed or expanded in the future?

Regards.
If you commit to "Pioneer", you can get an invitation to the VIP server.
(The full version of the game will be released there)
Please make sure your Discord is connected to Patreon.

And obtain other levels of reward reading rights before the commitment expires.
This means you can download beta versions that are not yet included in the full version.
(The "Theme" of all characters completed so far
They are posted on the patreon page:

Only the content for "For $10+ Tier" needs to be downloaded.
Because content at other levels is also included in Theme.
("Theme" is composed of scenes from the $5 tier.

"new world-Aya Collection" does not need to be downloaded as it has been added to the MGW 0.2c version.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So when can we expect to have the 0.2 version for free? All those individual builds are a pain in the ass...

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So when can we expect to have the 0.2 version for free? All those individual builds are a pain in the ass...
Even if the "VIP" 0.2 version somehow mysteriously appears here, it won't contain everything. It's too soon for some scenes and characters.:)

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Even if the "VIP" 0.2 version somehow mysteriously appears here, it won't contain everything. It's too soon for some scenes and characters.:)
So what do you get for 10$? All these builds are just pretty confusing

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Well..Full Themes (which are mostly in the OP, all-in-one pack,sometimes contains boss test battle too).
DreamDemon has a slightly unconventional approach - "Scenes first, game later." :D
I prioritized creating the key scenes (NSFW) that everyone wanted.
Then I started assembling and connecting them together.
That's why for a while I was producing quickly.
Because I don’t need to produce too much content that’s not relevant to the point.
But non-NSFW content must also be produced.
That's right now...I'm assembling them.
So there will still be a waiting period before assembly is complete.

You'll know when to expect rewards and when to be patient.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well..Full Themes (which are mostly in the OP, all-in-one pack,sometimes contains boss test battle too).
DreamDemon has a slightly unconventional approach - "Scenes first, game later." :D
Thanks for letting my now dude, so playing the individual builds here is practically the same as playing the full game, right?
Then I'm good for now, thank you
. 1506208214755.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for letting my now dude, so playing the individual builds here is practically the same as playing the full game, right?
Then I'm good for now, thank you
. View attachment 3349153
Well..:D The big advantage of those individual builds from my post is that you don't have to suffer boss fights or any other form of gameplay.
Otherwise, you can still try the old playable demo from OP. But it is only non-H free version.

I prioritized creating the key scenes (NSFW) that everyone wanted.
Then I started assembling and connecting them together.
That's why for a while I was producing quickly.
Because I don’t need to produce too much content that’s not relevant to the point.
But non-NSFW content must also be produced.
That's right now...I'm assembling them.
So there will still be a waiting period before assembly is complete.

You'll know when to expect rewards and when to be patient.
I think you are doing well and the quality of the project is very high. And since MGI is dead, you have no competition.
But you can see that a lot of people are confused. They are not used to this style of development.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes