QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I really do need to try out the latest build.

@ThresholdMGD: I know you're not focused on images right now, but could you put default image names in there, and just ignore (instead of error) if it's not there? Then we don't have to change the individual files - making mod and changing things quite a bit more challenging.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Don't wanna be that guy but none of the download links is working for me, if it ain't much of a bother could you try posting them on MEGAupload? that server is like 100% guaranteed download, again sorry if it's an annoying request, i simply love the content of this text-based game and really wanna try the latest update

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Ha why didn't I see this on the latest updates page? Did no one tell a mod or just I missed it? Patrean page shows updates this week, yet its not in the page of latest updates that I can see. I think you need to contact a mod when you do an update on here to the OP so they know to flag it for Latest Updates page that is how most of us find out whos copies on here are updated.

I just got lucky was looking at Monster Girl Garden and saw this at the bottom as a similar forum topic link and clicked on it to see if it had any updates.
If there isn't any new posts I tend to just update my last msg when I do post-update updates.

I really do need to try out the latest build.

@ThresholdMGD: I know you're not focused on images right now, but could you put default image names in there, and just ignore (instead of error) if it's not there? Then we don't have to change the individual files - making mod and changing things quite a bit more challenging.
That's a good idea, at the very least I can make it not crash if it can't find the link. Will try adding that in after the next big update, do it in v11.1 probably along with whatever bug fixes might end up needing to happen.

Don't wanna be that guy but none of the download links is working for me, if it ain't much of a bother could you try posting them on MEGAupload? that server is like 100% guaranteed download, again sorry if it's an annoying request, i simply love the content of this text-based game and really wanna try the latest update
Are MEGA and MEGAupload different things?
I originally had a mega link but the profile I had with the link on it exploded without warning so I set it up on so alternate downloads that shouldn't implode without warning.
I'll try to set up a MEGA link with the next update. Which should be sometime next weekend.

Edit: Ok there is now a MEGA Upload link, though i'm pretty sure it's not what you meant. Hopefully it works for you at least.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Double post for v11.1 update bringing fixes, some changes and a singular character art.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
So how's the game going? Any updates in the works?
Hunting down more artists slowed me down a lot more than I thought it would. But that should be all squared away now.

But v12 is going good, it should be out next weekend if everything goes as planned.
And I really want it to go as planned. Been the longest gap between updates I've had so far.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hunting down more artists slowed me down a lot more than I thought it would. But that should be all squared away now.

But v12 is going good, it should be out next weekend if everything goes as planned.
And I really want it to go as planned. Been the longest gap between updates I've had so far.
great to hear that, was beggining to wonder if you were on hiatus, cannot wait for next weekend!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
sorr
Edit: Ok there is now a MEGA Upload link, though i'm pretty sure it's not what you meant. Hopefully it works for you at least.
sorry to bother you but no it ain't working for me, i use MEGAsync and that only works with MEGAUPLOAD not Megaup, i wouldn't bother you if i could download it with the other links but where i live the internet connection is terrible to say the least and is not like i can solve it going to a cyber cafe because everywhere in my city the internet connection sucks big-time so yeah i can only download through MEGAsync since when the connection blacks out at least it saves the progress and i don't have to start over.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v13 is out fixing a bunch of stuff and rebalancing a bunch of stuff. Check the change log for details.
Also I broke all the old saves.
And I just realized I never updated the thread banner back when I posted v12 and am sad.

Edit: v13.1 is out to fix a few issues.
Edit: v13.2 out to fix more issues.

Reactions: Scultonic

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
odd.. My browser gives a virus/malware warning for all the windows links.. using firefox.. never seen that before

Edit: Megaup link is fine.. but the other 2 have virus according to my browser

Last edited:

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Very good written sex scenes, love the manticore :D.. hope you fill in more into the current characters :)

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Hello again, im getting an error in the tunnel this time right after camilla ask me if i would like to stay tied up as she could use the protein.. and its the first encounter with her, ill attach the traceback log for you :)

Ragnarroek

Dec 18, 2017
I want to say, that this game is really great and i am glad that kyra got more content.
But i have some problems with the options with kyra. Everytime after her encounter i get errors when i want to talk with her.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I want to say, that this game is really great and i am glad that kyra got more content.
But i have some problems with the options with kyra. Everytime after her encounter i get errors when i want to talk with her.
Really? That's odd, if possible could you send me or post the error message?

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes