Superk

May 21, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the new quest for v16? When in combat, my penetration skills disappear. I'm guessing its a bug?

Ragnarroek

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the new quest for v16? When in combat, my penetration skills disappear. I'm guessing its a bug?
No idea. Only had that issue with Jora, but i thought its supposed to be because of her character-discription

Superk

May 21, 2017
No idea. Only had that issue with Jora, but i thought its supposed to be because of her character-discription
I'm going to read it again, but I don't think it is. Again, it's only Jora for me too, except when I very first fought her before loading back to a previous save, I had the options. Afterwords, they just disappeared. I hope I can get confirmation on this from Threshold.

Edit: Looked in the files, and it seems intentional. That's disappointing. I would've really liked this version.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't actually thought of making an android version, I'm not really sure if the UI would actually work on a phone?
That for but be it on andriod or not i like this game i would love to play it but good luck with the game

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm going to read it again, but I don't think it is. Again, it's only Jora for me too, except when I very first fought her before loading back to a previous save, I had the options. Afterwords, they just disappeared. I hope I can get confirmation on this from Threshold.

Edit: Looked in the files, and it seems intentional. That's disappointing. I would've really liked this version.

With v17 I'm adding a new system that will let me make it more understandable about not using the moves, so instead of not being able to use them outright, I'll have it start a reason for failure when you try.
Cause currently it's pretty jank.

Probably not that version but I'd also like to add an alternate version of sparring Jora that allows the player and her to use actual sex moves.

Bond674

Jun 16, 2018
I found your game to be quite fun, it kinda reminds me of Corruption of champions 1 (the second doesn't actually have enough content to compare it to this) Kinda forgot to ask if it was possible to avoid being considered a cum pump for the manticore, such as if you do not work for Vivian. (checkboxes)

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I found your game to be quite fun, it kinda reminds me of Corruption of champions 1 (the second doesn't actually have enough content to compare it to this) Kinda forgot to ask if it was possible to avoid being considered a cum pump for the manticore, such as if you do not work for Vivian. (checkboxes)
Currently that's the nickname she gives the player.
Though when I eventually get around to giving her a content update, she'll probably be willing to stop calling the player that.

Edit: what you were referring to may have been a bug involving the scene where she recognizes you from the brothel playing and I thought you meant something else.

Bond674

Jun 16, 2018
Honestly i worked at the brothel once, and only ended up doing the serving of foodstuffs... (this was before climbing the mountain)

Ragnarroek

Dec 18, 2017
Got a bug where i cant use the escape-skills (Screenshot attached). May somebody please help me with this problem?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Got a bug where i cant use the escape-skills (Screenshot attached). May somebody please help me with this problem?
v16.1 should fix the issue you're having, as that seems to be from v16.
So downloading the newest version should be all you have to do.

thickflik

Jun 17, 2018
I unlocked the mountain, lost to the mimic, now I'm back to town but the mountain was covered in clouds, i cant click on the forest dungeon.. i thought i saw a chat option in town about the forest dungeon but now i cant find it anymore.. so ive been relegated to just forest quests.. is this a bug?

Bond674

Jun 16, 2018
I unlocked the mountain, lost to the mimic, now I'm back to town but the mountain was covered in clouds, i cant click on the forest dungeon.. i thought i saw a chat option in town about the forest dungeon but now i cant find it anymore.. so ive been relegated to just forest quests.. is this a bug?
That is probably a bug, I'd suggest reloading a past save and hope that fixes it.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
That most definitely is a bug, though I'm not entirely sure what would have caused this if you lost to the mimic, as the only way that the progress would disappear is if you lost the items in your inventory.
So I'm not 100% sure what happened to you.
First thing that comes to mind is you were playing v16 and not v16.1 and sold items. But I don't think that's the case.
So all that happened was you lost to the mimic? If possible let me know if you can recreate the bug.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v17 is now out! Check the changelog in the first post for details.

when modding is it possible to attach images to the skills you use?
It currently is not possible to add art to skills.
Combat images are a functionality I do plan do add eventually though.

Edit: v17.1 update now out! Fixing bugs and balancing things.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
v17 is now out!
It currently is not possible to add art to skills.
Combat images are a functionality I do plan do add eventually though.
i'm a bit confused about the version number its still alpha right..
can you give an estimated date when the game will be complete?
(i'm tired of playing unfinished early access games)

also i + on adding art to skills (game needs much more cgs)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Huh i thought it did have images, did you play a different game than me (or is it the fact that you want images where the text is acted out on)
yes that.
I want images/animations to go along with the text.
If i wanted to use my imagination, i'd read a book.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes