ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Double post for v15 update, bringing with it a new UI!

Really though, there's only one new chunk of content in the form of a quest available after the mountain.
Was mostly a bunch of assorted changes and additions to other stuff.

Reactions: Bacher and Ryonaman

pyo

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, there is a lowercase typo in renpy/Lists/TheListOfLists.json line 4
It should be "ModSkillList.json" not "modSkillList.json" or it won't run on a case sensitive OS.
Thank you for this fun game !

Reactions: bas

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I got this when fighting Nara. so far the only effected skill seems to be dance invitation

Superk

May 21, 2017
Love the New UI. It looks great. I've been trying to find Mods for this game to play, but IDK where to look for em. Anyone knows where people post them(If they post them at all?)

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v15.1 is now out to fix bugs and doing some other stuff.

Love the New UI. I looks great. I've been trying to find Mods for this game to play, but IDK where to look for em. Anyone knows where people post them(If they post them at all?)
Only place I've seen mods posted so far is the game thread on the ULMF forum. Though there hasn't been many yet.
The new modding infrastructure in the last few updates should probably encourage it a bit more.

I'm still not sure if I should make my own small forum as a central point for mods or just make a mod specific thread on a pre-existing forum and tell people to go there.

D

Deleted member 224355

I think the first time I played this was around Alpha v9, and it's a lot of fun. The new UI is particularly lovely.

If I might propose a tweak to the balancing: three imps at once is significantly harder to deal with than Ancilla is, primarily because you have to deal with their aphrodisiacs, their sensitivity spells and their stance infliction at the same time. The only way I found of reliably beating them before I was high-leveled enough was to spam Magic Binding so I could deal with them one at a time.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
v15.1 is now out to fix bugs and doing some other stuff.

Only place I've seen mods posted so far is the game thread on the ULMF forum. Though there hasn't been many yet.
The new modding infrastructure in the last few updates should probably encourage it a bit more.

I'm still not sure if I should make my own small forum as a central point for mods or just make a mod specific thread on a pre-existing forum and tell people to go there.
My advice is to make a central place for mods. It can be on whatever forum you enjoy best, but the designated location from the author him/herself always makes it more official and easier to accept.

Of course there's nothing stopping people from making their own databases, but there's always the risk of no support from officials.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Was curious to try this one, but had a question on the content. Is the game structured like Monster Girl Quest, where you only get sex scenes on losing, or is it more like CoC/TiTS where you get dominant scenes for winning and submissive scenes for losing? Because I really got my fill of the former from MGQ and I'm usually not a fan of games where the only erotic content comes from the player character getting raped.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Was curious to try this one, but had a question on the content. Is the game structured like Monster Girl Quest, where you only get sex scenes on losing, or is it more like CoC/TiTS where you get dominant scenes for winning and submissive scenes for losing? Because I really got my fill of the former from MGQ and I'm usually not a fan of games where the only erotic content comes from the player character getting raped.

There is both.. you dont have to have sex everytime you encounter someone.. and yes you get somewhat dominant scenes for winning and submissive scenes for losing.. just like it should be.. you can also offer yourself up by working or surrender in a fight.. and sometimes walk away from "very" friendly monster girls :D or run away in a fight.. if you have not tried it yet.. i recommend it.. really good written

Reactions: Scultonic

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
There is both.. you dont have to have sex everytime you encounter someone.. and yes you get somewhat dominant scenes for winning and submissive scenes for losing.. just like it should be.. you can also offer yourself up by working or surrender in a fight.. and sometimes walk away from "very" friendly monster girls :D or run away in a fight.. if you have not tried it yet.. i recommend it.. really good written
Cool thanks I'll definitely give it a shot!

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v16 is now out!

Promoted the thread :)
I honestly have no idea what that means but it seemed to increase traffic? So thank you!

Lookd like this will be a great game when it is more devlod and can you in for andriod
I haven't actually thought of making an android version, I'm not really sure if the UI would actually work on a phone?

My advice is to make a central place for mods. It can be on whatever forum you enjoy best, but the designated location from the author him/herself always makes it more official and easier to accept.

Of course there's nothing stopping people from making their own databases, but there's always the risk of no support from officials.
I wonder if there's a way to set up a booru like data base or something similar for mods, be easier to sort through the mods at least than if it was a singular forum post or even a dedicated forum section...

Reactions: Scultonic

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
v16 is now out!

I honestly have no idea what that means but it seemed to increase traffic? So thank you!
when promoting a thread it will show in the latest update
see here:

p2.PNG p1.PNG
so when your done adding the new update to the thread contact an Uploader or Moderator to promote it

also, i promoted the thread again ;)

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes