Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
TBH I would have forgot after that time anyway having only played it once and to where it was. I turn 50 2 weeks from tomorrow. In your 40s your memory gets less good.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I stopped following this thread when it got put on hold but it seems like the dev is working on it again. Are there any news about a potential release date or is it too early in development to make a prediction?

adonabe

Sep 23, 2018
Uhhhmmnn please bare with me I know I'm dum but ain't all of us like this every once in a while but. How do I use the taboo patch on android. Or is there a pre patched version out there that i'm not aware of can someone hit me with that..?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't wanna promise a release date but I think within 4 months it should be ready.
Awesome, personally don't mind waiting a long time for a game. I've supported Light of my Life for quite a while and that only gets 1 release a year. Quality is all that matters in the end. You've got something unique with MoM and it'd be a shame if it didn't get seen through. You probably have the record for fastest clone ever, beating out Summertime Saga and Power Vacuum, that's quite a feat lol.

The Skyrim game looks really well made--about to check it out--but I gotta say I'm a sucker for incest and a teacher taking advantage of students, and both of them together is always gonna have my attention so I hope you stick with this over going in some other direction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Ronovan

Kalu57

Jun 25, 2023
The taboo patch link doesn't work for me. Can you update it or maybe someone nice who has it can send it to me in dm please ?

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
I'm so glad to see that you decided to return to this game. I checked your Skyrim and wanted to ask. Is there a link to your skyrim modpack, that shit looked incredible for 13 yo game The Ronovan

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Guys. It's coming back :giggle:
I'll start working on Money or Morals again. Today.

Look forward to a day 4 release somewhere before 2024 summer comes along (hopefully). No promises.
FINALLY!!!! Hope we can get a lot of content since you left us for 8months:BootyTime:

RROD360

Dec 15, 2021
My anti-malware told me the mixdrop version (the only one i downloaded) contained a virus.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My anti-malware told me the mixdrop version (the only one i downloaded) contained a virus.
There's nothing wrong with it, the site is just on some blacklists I think due to their ads or something. But the files are still the same as any other host.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
There's nothing wrong with it, the site is just on some blacklists I think due to their ads or something. But the files are still the same as any other host.
Nah, some anti-malware just doesn't like Renpy exe files for some reason.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes