Bensing

May 4, 2022
Any screenshot of the girl think lily the green jumper girl would love to see he get fuck and impregnated

Nunyo

Jun 17, 2018
Incredible game. Truly unique. Other than the first 2 scenes it's a rollercoaster of excellence.

In the downtime, while on hold, I humbly ask everyone is there any other game out there with:
  • Loli
  • The girls aren't sluts (not the aggressors).
Thanks.

Reactions: RUNDMC

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I've start playing this game because of how the MC looks. It's the same as one of my favorite characters of one of my books. It's a good game. Hope the dev come back someday and keep updating the game.

samis

May 24, 2017
Incredible game. Truly unique. Other than the first 2 scenes it's a rollercoaster of excellence.

In the downtime, while on hold, I humbly ask everyone is there any other game out there with:
  • Loli
  • The girls aren't sluts (not the aggressors).
Thanks.
thats a good ? i want to know too if there is game like this.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
That new teacher.
Don't care what that dev says, i still think it's the same dev as this one :D
They're absolutely different people. Rogue has stated that this game was one of his inspirations, and you can see some inspiration/homages to several other games during the first couple days of That New Teacher, too. The animation styles are quite different between the games, too.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
That new teacher.
Don't care what that dev says, i still think it's the same dev as this one :D
That new teacher aggressively removed loli content from the game to appease Patreon, and the women are arguably sluts/the aggressors in half the content.
The poor guy gave only two criteria, and your suggestion is one that fails both of them? Just... why?

samis

May 24, 2017
That new teacher aggressively removed loli content from the game to appease Patreon, and the women are arguably sluts/the aggressors in half the content.
The poor guy gave only two criteria, and your suggestion is one that fails both of them? Just... why?
Patreon destroyed many games like this. the old v was better.

Reactions: Anteron

samis

May 24, 2017
everyone speaks about delolification in the ( the new teacher) is it like from the start or from the new versions?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Patreon really sucks lately. Wouldn't be surprised they eventually remove adult content altogether. Not sure how big a chunk of their income it is, but probably not enough they'd change their minds like Onlyfans did.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Patreon really sucks lately. Wouldn't be surprised they eventually remove adult content altogether. Not sure how big a chunk of their income it is, but probably not enough they'd change their minds like Onlyfans did.
i am still amazed that garbage site is still up and running.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
everyone speaks about delolification in the ( the new teacher) is it like from the start or from the new versions?
In the original versions of That New Teacher all of the students, along with the girl you meet at the club, were very distinctly lolis. (The kind that even F95’s mods were hesitant to approve.)

But after Patreon started giving them trouble, the dev spent a ton of time remaking all of the existing content with aged up, and in some cases, unrecognizably different models.

I hope that answers your question, I have to admit that I had a hard time understanding it.

BurningBright

Dec 21, 2023
"trap" implies, that you mistook him for a girl at frist glance. since MC already KNOWS that this is his BROTHER, it is kind of impossible to turn him into a trap ;)
I mean... we're already gonna cuck the lil bro. All I'm saying is why not go all the way?

samis

May 24, 2017
In the original versions of That New Teacher all of the students, along with the girl you meet at the club, were very distinctly lolis. (The kind that even F95’s mods were hesitant to approve.)

But after Patreon started giving them trouble, the dev spent a ton of time remaking all of the existing content with aged up, and in some cases, unrecognizably different models.

I hope that answers your question, I have to admit that I had a hard time understanding it.
thx . i got my answers, sry for weak English.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes