imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
hope this one doesn't get abandoned, it has potential
it isn't, dev had a break (thsts why on hold), tried a skyrim one, abandoned that one (he didn't sold or anything, he was testing, and, don't liked what he did, so, erased the stuff) then, now, he's working here again /// we can wait a chapter 4 coming in march/april

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
I feel like alot of content is missing compared whit how I remember the game? Like didn't you have sex with the girl you dance with in the club ?

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
Any news on what's happening with this game? Would like to see it continue as it is an exelent game.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Any news on what's happening with this game? Would like to see it continue as it is an exelent game.
People really don't read huh? :unsure: I'm working on Day 4 right now. This game thread will stay as "on hold" until I release next version.

If you guys wanna stay up to date then join my discord or follow me on Subscribestar.

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
People really don't read huh? :unsure: I'm working on Day 4 right now. This game thread will stay as "on hold" until I release next version.

If you guys wanna stay up to date then join my discord or subscribe to the free tier on Subscribestar.
here to ask a potentially stupid question: can i subscribe on subscribestar without a credit card?
i don´t have one & don´t want to get one. is there still a possibility of me supporting you?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
here to ask a potentially stupid question: can i subscribe on subscribestar without a credit card?
i don´t have one & don´t want to get one. is there still a possibility of me supporting you?
Hmm... well it's easiest for me if people doante/subscribe on SS but if you can't :unsure:

I have a ko-fi page for people that want to donate but can't use SS. But you can also buy me steam gift cards lol :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes