EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Original Banner2.png

Overview:
This story revolves around You, the elder son of the Monroe family.

A family name which is well known in the city, a family which owns a big modelling agency that seemingly earns more money than it maybe should.
You're 20 years old and fairly fresh out of school. You still haven't figured out what you want to work with and you don't want to ask your family for help.
This story will take you through the many different jobs and how everytime something just doesn't feel right.
Where will you end up? How are you going to support yourself financially? Is it going to be morally okay? That's up to you...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: Ronovan - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches: -
Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER - GERMAN TRANSLATION - SIGNATURES
Patch instructions in Installation spoiler (adds incest and loli)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5.png image1.jpg 2.png 6.jpg image2.jpg 5.png 6.png 8.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 1.png

Last edited:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Alright BaasB, thanks for the help! Just posted a ticket requesting developers tag :)

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Future tags dev?

Harem?

NETORI? I see the cheating tag, so hopefully...

Will the MC be the only one fucking the LIs in this game? And what are the future tags avoidable, not skippable?

Good luck.
Yes future tags will be harem and netori for sure. NO NETORARE TO BE VERY CLEAR.

There might be scenes where you can peek on other people having sex but not a character you've already started a relationship with.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I'm still not fully decided myself so we'll see. Maybe i'll bring it to a poll one day.
Future tag thar are not included yet will be stuff like: Harem, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Big Ass, Bukkake, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Male Domination, Female Domination, Group Sex, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Loli, Masturbation, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging (MC will come out ahead in these situations), Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism.
Yea and looking at the future tags I can see it's not for me tho, but yea all in all peace and good luck to your game,
and thanks for putting the future tags so people can know what will be in the game and being upfront about it!

tenor-1409491696.gif

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes