Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
No worries. Yeah maybe it's possible, but it would just be so backwards to try and do modern era games in Skyrim.
You can turn it into a medieval era game. He is the heir to a lord or a jarl. Despite the town seeming to be fairly mediocre, the family is very rich. And the town seems to get a whole lot more visitors then one would expect. Something like that.
In any case I do hope you'll be able to resume work on this one. Good luck with your new project.

Reactions: xflamethrowerx

xflamethrowerx

Jan 20, 2019
If you are interested in making another game and are burnt out with this one then go for it. Better to get something that the dev enjoyed working on than getting no content or forced updates.

Apr 16, 2020
If you are interested in making another game and are burnt out with this one then go for it. Better to get something that the dev enjoyed working on than getting no content or forced updates.
Agreed, better align it with one's interest, rather than not... although I must say its quite a shame, maybe cuck the mc's younger brother first, before all that?

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
This game was placed on hold by the dev's request, because he was stopping working on it for a while. He said just a few days ago that he might start working on it again.
dont get your hopes up
when you starts to abandon something
you will do it again subconsciously
never forget the main reason he so called putting it on hold aka abandoning this VN is because

Important update regarding MorM
So. I've come to a realization. I underestimated how hard it is to develop a game while working a fulltime job and wanting to do other stuff besides develop the game when I come home.

My time has become very limited, my passion has started to run out for Money or Morals and I'm simply not as interested anymore in developing the game.

Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge. And when I'm not working on the game (which will probably be the majority of the time) I will be making renders/animations in Daz or Blender which I find so much more enjoyable. Probably because it's short projects that can be finished in 1-4 days instead of 2-5 months.

I also wanna try doing the occasional short story in a comic/doujinshi format.

I needed to get this off my chest because I get insanely stressed out about knowing that people expect me to update the game, and even give me money for it. I hate dissapointing people and I know this will do that for a lot of you but if I waited a few more weeks/months this would probably be even worse and I expect my stress level would be fucking through the roof.

I'm also removing the "Big Boss" and "Master of Morality" tiers. It doesn't feel right to give that option to people anymore (and for the 2 people that supported me in the highest tier multiple times, I'm giving you access to everything I release from now on, you deserve it!). I'll be updating the other tiers with some new rewards and stuff more related to renders and animations. Like uncensored, 4k, full version, blablabla...

So yeah. sorry guys, this sucks I know. I'm dissapointed in myself, I really thought I would be able to see this game through to the end. I still might be able too but it's honestly quite unlikely, and it's definitely not happening soon.

Thanks everyone who's supported me thus far, it's been wild seeing how generous and horny people can be I'm not going anywhere! But things are changing.

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
That...doesn't sound like a good strategy and work ethic and i don't recommend doing that.

If you are bored of doing something, that means you are not interested in what you doing and i would rather suggest you abandon this project entirely if you don't find enjoy in this and feels like a chore.

Because doing pauses for a uncertain amount of time every time you feel bored working, it would only make people lose interest in your work and you will pretty much never make any real progress when comes to the production of the game.

Limit yourself in what you can do it and what you like to do and don't force yourself in doing something you don't like because it wouldn't bring you and the audience any benefits because you need to show progress to keep the audience on the line and give them something to wait for and pay you for.

If you are unable to do that, than you are just wasting time and work for pretty much nothing.

Maybe big projects aren't for you just yet, maybe you need to accomodate yourself much more with games making than jumping into big projects that takes constant time and effort in order to keep your audience pleased
Don't something you want to do for others, do it because you want to do it. If everyone stops following keep going because you want to if you still have a few people following you after then they are the real fans.

Reactions: The Ronovan

luckyluci

Oct 8, 2018
I really liked your work and I was really looking forward towards the next update but if you are not inserted developing this game, then there is nothing that can be done.

Best of luck with your future work.

Reactions: samis

Bensing

May 4, 2022
Guys. It's coming back :giggle:
I'll start working on Money or Morals again. Today.

Look forward to a day 4 release somewhere before 2024 summer comes along (hopefully). No promises.

Please make It where we fuck that girl doing the question green girl I beg

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guys. It's coming back :giggle:
I'll start working on Money or Morals again. Today.

Look forward to a day 4 release somewhere before 2024 summer comes along (hopefully). No promises.
Really? What you been doing for the last 8 months?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes