imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Any news if the dev will keep this work? this serie was awsome, i really wish to keep watching this novel x.x

Reactions: Big To

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Any news if the dev will keep this work? this serie was awsome, i really wish to keep watching this novel x.x
It's onhold but I'm sure it's going to be abandoned. Dev lost the passion to make games, seems they like doing small things.

Devs words " I really thought I would be able to see this game through to the end. I still might be able too but it's honestly quite unlikely, and it's definitely not happening soon."

So like many of us we are quite disappointed with the news but don't get your hopes up thinking this is going to get anymore updates.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
her head :V
It's onhold but I'm sure it's going to be abandoned. Dev lost the passion to make games, seems they like doing small things.

Devs words " I really thought I would be able to see this game through to the end. I still might be able too but it's honestly quite unlikely, and it's definitely not happening soon."

So like many of us we are quite disappointed with the news but don't get your hopes up thinking this is going to get anymore updates.
hais, just found this today.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Ronovan
Another good game like thousands that have here on the forum, but all very doubtful, since most are waiting for support to launch new updates!!!! need to be very rich to be able to support so many games, good luck with that.:coffee:;)

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

I will explore some other stuff in the meantime like still renders in Daz and Blender and I will also start doing some longer animations.
Good i'll send prayers for your crative juices to be doubled tripled or ten times more when you're back! good luck!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

I will explore some other stuff in the meantime like still renders in Daz and Blender and I will also start doing some longer animations.
Please, just come back, your novel was a masterpiece, and the clubroom scene is my favorite right now froom all novels lol

Monsteroftheabyss

Sep 14, 2023
no LOLI content pls I beg you..
Shut up

Gotta say, I'm not very happy at all with the way 0.2 ended, with the MC being forced to have sex as a plot point, and especially with a whore like Dani. I understand some tension and conflict need to be present in the game, but the player is not given any choices about how the scene goes, and the MC capitulates ridiculously quickly and easily. It also goes strongly against all the MC's personality traits shown so far, makes him seem like a spineless pushover who folds like a sheet of paper at the slightest pressure, and is just generally really disappointing, especially since that scene is the largest (in terms of animation count) lewd scene in the game so far.

Effectively, Alexandra is raping the MC using Dani, who could well be a diseased cesspool given that she's very clearly heavily experienced, and does whatever Alexandra tells her without question. This scene makes me actively dislike several characters and want nothing non-antagonistic to do with them, including one who had been suggested pretty strongly as a future LI (Cecille). At this point, just about the only thing that'll redeem this storyline is some extremely harsh and painful karma hitting Alexandra and Cecille.

Despite the many other things I like about the game, if the game's going to continue in this kind of vein, I'll probably drop it and pull my paid support entirely. The fact that it came effectively without warning and is the cliffhanger to end 0.2, meaning we have to wait for resolution until the next release, just means we sit and fester with this shitty storyline for the entire time until that release, even if it's resolved quickly next update. Bad cliffhanger, bad player experience.
I agree

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Shame about the game being on hold. Really good so far. I just hope it leads to the girls being okay with each other being with Jake.

samis

May 24, 2017
Working on another game project. Money or Morals will be on hold for a long time. Untill I want to work on it again basically.

Join my discord if you wanna stay up to date on what I'm doing ;)
wish you the best but i hope you don't forget about this game.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Working on another game project. Money or Morals will be on hold for a long time. Untill I want to work on it again basically.

Join my discord if you wanna stay up to date on what I'm doing ;)
So what's the real reason you abandoned Money or Morals? You said you don't like big projects but here you are working on another game? So what I can take from this is you're going to be a dev that starts a game, gets bored, abandons that project and moves on to another with no finished games ever.

"Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge. And when I'm not working on the game (which will probably be the majority of the time) I will be making renders/animations in Daz or Blender which I find so much more enjoyable. Probably because it's short projects that can be finished in 1-4 days instead of 2-5 months."

How do you go from this to working on another game project in a month?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
dev you might as well just put the abandoned tag on this we all know you wont return to this stop giving hope with on hold tag
The game is not abandoned, I've said this many times. It's possible that I don't feel like working on it at all anymore at one point but as of now? No. I want to keep working on this game but not right now, I wanna do something else, simple as that.

So what's the real reason you abandoned Money or Morals? You said you don't like big projects but here you are working on another game? So what I can take from this is you're going to be a dev that starts a game, gets bored, abandons that project and moves on to another with no finished games ever.

"Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge. And when I'm not working on the game (which will probably be the majority of the time) I will be making renders/animations in Daz or Blender which I find so much more enjoyable. Probably because it's short projects that can be finished in 1-4 days instead of 2-5 months."

How do you go from this to working on another game project in a month?
I never said I don't like big projects. I just overestimated myself with this game, but I know my limits better now.
I can't promise I will finish any game I work on, I will not force myself to work on something I don't want to. So if I have a period of time where I get bored of some project I'm working on I will take a break from it and come back later when I feel like working on it again.
Doing short projects are fun and quick, not as much commitment. But bigger projects are fun as well. More rewarding.
And I really like telling stories, which is hard to do in small weekly projects.

Basically...
I will do what I want because I want to do it. And hopefully my work pleases a lot of people as well. If not? Well.. at least I had fun doing it.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Dev should consider making games like Dumb Koala does. 1 update/game every month or two. Avoid getting bored with 1 project that way. As long as he keeps making this kind of content i'll keep coming back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

samis

May 24, 2017
so is this game gonna get update or is it abandoned
i been around a long time and Onhold is not a good tag it most of the time mean abandoned. but some games return more powerful after onhold like summertimesaga

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Wasn't aware this was onhold, that's a shame really since usually that means it's dead.
Anyway I hope I am wrong but either way good luck to the dev, it was an interesting VN.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes