Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Ok so if not F95 then no patreon site is willing to take a pedo game on their platform ?

...ok I read what I wrote. yeah this game is sadly done.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
the game literally gone...
the possibility of incest and corruption are just too juicy to ignore
indefinite time of being onhold is no difference with being abandoned imo
after all someone already busy with their next upcoming big project

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
the game literally gone...
the possibility of incest and corruption are just too juicy to ignore
indefinite time of being onhold is no difference with being abandoned imo
after all someone already busy with their next upcoming big project
Damn.
I like fantasy, but not sure how I feel about skyrim mods for characters over something like honey select. Personal preference of course. Shame this game got put on hold before more scenes with the MILFs

samis

May 24, 2017
hi all first sry for weak ENG. with all do respect to DEV why not do it like MrDots Games . what i mean is 1 update per game after all you said about the new game " very similiar in genres to what Money or Morals had " this way you will not get bored FROM ANY OF THEM. God knows .. maybe you get bored of the new game too and ...

Bensing

May 4, 2022
Girl in the green need her own game she cute and when he fingers her that all we see but we should see he leaves he goes back get more right and he lick her and also fucks her filling her unmasking her pregnant

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game is not abandoned, I've said this many times. It's possible that I don't feel like working on it at all anymore at one point but as of now? No. I want to keep working on this game but not right now, I wanna do something else, simple as that.

I never said I don't like big projects. I just overestimated myself with this game, but I know my limits better now.
I can't promise I will finish any game I work on, I will not force myself to work on something I don't want to. So if I have a period of time where I get bored of some project I'm working on I will take a break from it and come back later when I feel like working on it again.
Doing short projects are fun and quick, not as much commitment. But bigger projects are fun as well. More rewarding.
And I really like telling stories, which is hard to do in small weekly projects.

Basically...
I will do what I want because I want to do it. And hopefully my work pleases a lot of people as well. If not? Well.. at least I had fun doing it.
That...doesn't sound like a good strategy and work ethic and i don't recommend doing that.

If you are bored of doing something, that means you are not interested in what you doing and i would rather suggest you abandon this project entirely if you don't find enjoy in this and feels like a chore.

Because doing pauses for a uncertain amount of time every time you feel bored working, it would only make people lose interest in your work and you will pretty much never make any real progress when comes to the production of the game.

Limit yourself in what you can do it and what you like to do and don't force yourself in doing something you don't like because it wouldn't bring you and the audience any benefits because you need to show progress to keep the audience on the line and give them something to wait for and pay you for.

If you are unable to do that, than you are just wasting time and work for pretty much nothing.

Maybe big projects aren't for you just yet, maybe you need to accomodate yourself much more with games making than jumping into big projects that takes constant time and effort in order to keep your audience pleased

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: Ronovan - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 3
Great game, but as always with all good games, most of them plateau at a certain point and stop updating.:cry:
In fact, there are tons of games entering this forum, for everyone to be able to contribute to Patrons, they need to be very rich:whistle:, to be able to support so many games.
Good luck with that.;)

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hi all first sry for weak ENG. with all do respect to DEV why not do it like MrDots Games . what i mean is 1 update per game after all you said about the new game " very similiar in genres to what Money or Morals had " this way you will not get bored FROM ANY OF THEM. God knows .. maybe you get bored of the new game too and ...
This is what I've been thinking. I'm already missing working on this game a bit so after Releasing the first version of the Skyrim Parody game I might return to this right away. Or after two updates on the Skyrim game.

Alternating development between two games feels like a good option to not get burned out/bored.

samis

May 24, 2017
This is what I've been thinking. I'm already missing working on this game a bit so after Releasing the first version of the Skyrim Parody game I might return to this right away. Or after two updates on the Skyrim game.

Alternating development between two games feels like a good option to not get burned out/bored.
I respect your choice it's your life and work do as it make you happy but to be honest it make me super happy to know you will work on both of them. cant wait to try both of them. good luck

Reactions: CatSìth

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
No worries. Yeah maybe it's possible, but it would just be so backwards to try and do modern era games in Skyrim.
You can turn it into a medieval era game. He is the heir to a lord or a jarl. Despite the town seeming to be fairly mediocre, the family is very rich. And the town seems to get a whole lot more visitors then one would expect. Something like that.
In any case I do hope you'll be able to resume work on this one. Good luck with your new project.

Reactions: xflamethrowerx

xflamethrowerx

Jan 20, 2019
If you are interested in making another game and are burnt out with this one then go for it. Better to get something that the dev enjoyed working on than getting no content or forced updates.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes