• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
did you download the new version? the lever glitching wasn't caught before release of version 0.0.3 but i did fix it before this months release

to answer the other question added in this month was also the quest (Wake the fuck up) located inside the gamic storage

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
did you download the new version? the lever glitching wasn't caught before release of version 0.0.3 but i did fix it before this months release

to answer the other question added in this month was also the quest (Wake the fuck up) located inside the gamic storage
nope! i thought I had done that already. thanks for the heads up!

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
your very welcome, on a very sad note i still cant recreate this glitch with the bandits

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
sadly not enough for me to figure out what's going on i created a scenario where i had both cham and kassy blinded with the closed eyelid but was able to finish the fight and move on no problem, was this issue done with the newest 0.0.4 version on pc?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i run into an error like that often when I'm holding shift or control down, which ever one speeds through conversations and the fight scenes, during combat. If I'm just having my pair use whatever I selected during the first attack, and I'm speeding through other attacks, I can get errors like that pretty often.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
small request, adding city/location name to the quest where a particular quest is being given from.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
small request, adding city/location name to the quest where a particular quest is being given from.
so like in "wake the fuck up" making it look like
Wake the fuck up - Gamic
or
Wake the fuck up - Gamic:Storage
im not quite understadning

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so like in "wake the fuck up" making it look like
Wake the fuck up - Gamic
or
Wake the fuck up - Gamic:Storage
im not quite understadning

yeah, something like that. Having picked up the game with the new update, i have open quests, and not sure who or where they can be turned in, or completed at. It's not a huge deal now with limited NPC's and limited locations, but it could become problematic later on down the road when there are more available quests, quest givers, and locations. Probably easier to add it in now, early on, then when it's in much later versions.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i had a mini release ready and my computer shit itself trying to upload it and restarted when it had 20 minutes left to upload....after 4 hours so sadly the mini release with some bug fixes and stuff will have to wait till tomorrow

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
Ughhh... excuse me, my preferred OS(family) of choice is BSD, which is not listed. Can we change this please?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I seem to be getting stuck every time i try to exit my house after telling the mage chick about what happened. I'm on the latest version.

Reactions: sharh10

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
ok i recreated the issue working on it now
should have a new version uploaded by sometime this weekend

Reactions: xeivous

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
It seems that you need tester for game that will help you finding bugs.