RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
a dedicated tester i could rely on would be helpful however this bug....this one shouldn't have existed somehow the action sequence was changed to make the horse and buggy autorun im not sure if when i went in and made the change so they would disappear if i accidently hit something but it was a very easy fix

Reactions: YasserAP

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys i need help with my game
my game froze after i and kassy went out of the house
check the pic also my save file
i have sound going but my keyboard or muse does not work

P.S: i love your game so far THANK YOU

Reactions: LCloud

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i didnt realise id have so many people interested in trying my game for the first time im flattered and also very sorry this bug was encountered

ill start a upload now it should be ready in roughly 2-4 hours thanks to my crappy internet

also as a added bonus per suggestion at the bottom of every quest description it will now list the area you picked up the quest and if needed the area where it ends

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
um im sorry its been a long day and i don't understand what error your talking about?
I am talking about when there was scene we could not escape the dialogue because almost the whole scene was covered with the dialogue and it was annoying.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i didnt realise id have so many people interested in trying my game for the first time im flattered and also very sorry this bug was encountered

ill start a upload now it should be ready in roughly 2-4 hours thanks to my crappy internet

also as a added bonus per suggestion at the bottom of every quest description it will now list the area you picked up the quest and if needed the area where it ends
oh btw are you going to update the game every month?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
important notice the game currently won't be able to be downloaded as i had to delete the current link in roughly 3 hours ill have a new working link

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well me again and same problem MC+Kassy do not move after the get in Richard house
pic+save file

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
After seeing the name i hoped we'll get real Monarch. Now i'm feeling kinda cheated.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i apologize this is the first i remember hearing of any issues in thier house
no worries it is a new game and it happens i hope you fix it soon bc i can't wait to see what'll happen with richard's wife ;)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Looks like .d will have to come - get the same lockup issue in Gamic in Richard and Jen's house...

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
well currently after telling his wife that he is ok theres nothing beside a spin off to go after the bandits

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
ok richard making everyone's life a living hell has been fixed and ill hopefully be able to get a patched version up sometime this weekend

Reactions: gartal