RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw quite a few spots that need tweaking. Half of the chest in the bandit cave changed from the big brown box to the small tan box most of the spots where there were bridges you didn't even need them as you could walk on the sky or just walk straight across without the bridge. The wife of the merchant said he just got back and to go talk to him but he was no where to be seen and stayed that way till I happened to walk over to the table in the corner and walk into the corner then he appeared after we walked over that spot. The red bandit also threw up the timer error even though he never hit anyone with a spell so I tweaked the player so they could 1 hit them and be done with the battle before the error could happen again.

Not sure if I'm at the end of the content or not. Found kuder and Peter there is one other sailor in town but you can't talk to them. Looking at the variables it looks like that is it for the content.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Yes plans were for the other sailor in town to be a quest which ended with you fucking his sister but didn’t get to it yet will have to look into the glitches any screenshots showing where it’s letting you walk where you shouldn’t would be appreciated

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

I already deleted the game but most of all of the bridges in the area before the area where the boss bandit is at you could walk across many of those spots or walk right off the edge the one towards the top you could walk out onto the sky and walk over to the other spot . It's the spot that has lots of chests and bridges in the area along with the guards.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

I always delete everyone's game after I hit the end of content for each update and just keep the save files otherwise I would need another whole HD just to store all the game files. I already have almost 70 gigs in my game folder that holds all my game files. Might have to go through and delete some more crap out it looks like.

Once I delete it then I move to test the next one out.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
well im glad to hear it wasn't because my game was utterly un-enjoyable
i did discover the issue allowing you to walk into the clouds was i was using a general layout tile so i will have to trace over the edges to make them impassible

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Sadly I haven’t gotten to a hide text yet as I’m waiting on a picture gallery plugin that will let you go back and look at the scenes without text as often as you want which in a personal opinion makes it much better for fap/rub material

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
@LCloud

If you touch this spot in the inn you disappear but reappear if you can get out the door of the room and you get a type error caused by the sneaky bandit. I think it has to do with that spell they use on you. Also does all these enemies have this cheap mutli hit attack?

I narrowed the crash down to the pinky and the bandits battle (the battle with the 2 blue bandits and the pink one in the middle). If you get hit by the blue open spell if you can't kill them before their spell ends your screwed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is crash with boss bandit as well.
to start with they are bandits so most of their attacks are cheap shots, i was wondering if you could get confirmation on what bandits are causing the crash and if it involves a certain ability being used as im having a difficult time recreating it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

It was the one that causes that causes the status effect where you to miss a lot you get like a eye icon on the characters profile pic at the bottom of the battle. I believe whenever it happened both characters got effected by it. If you killed them before it hit the spot you were good but if you didn't then it was crashy time. The bandit boss I'm not sure what caused him to crash as he never casted anything on them as far as I can remember.

The battle with the 2 blue bandits and the pink one in the middle was a crash every time one of the blue ones used the spell. I think it's caused by something with the timer when the spell is suppose to go away or something.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Odd the blind effect i triggered it activated on only one character and didn’t crash the game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

I think it's when the spell hits both and they both have the status effect maybe it has something to do with Chams friend. I think I remember Cham being hit once but not her but the spell effect went away with no problem. Maybe it has to do with her or it happens only when both are hit with it.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
There are how many sex scenes? I got just one at the Inn... There's anymore?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so i defeated the bandit boss, found the secret exit, and I'm guessing it's the bandit bosses final trap. I use the lever to try and summon the ladder on the cliff, but the game just freezes. on bandit boss, you crafty bastard.

that is pretty much the end of the active content as well I'm guessing?