RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
title summary "you travel for answers, revenge and the chance to fuck anything with a pussy" = got my blood flowing !:cool:!. So, is there pregnant fetish going? this game is close to RoundScape.

eren

May 12, 2017
So slow. I didnt like this game. I clicked to child in house at start and then i fight until i die...

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
So slow. I didnt like this game. I clicked to child in house at start and then i fight until i die...
i'm sorry you had a bad experience with the game, a suggestion to make sure you went in and equip your armor and weapons, and agapet is the starting town so as in any rpg i've played your first quests aren't going to be terribly exciting i remember one of the first in chrono trigger was just going to the fair and walking around and i do plan on making monarh a long enjoyable game that maybe one day will have the recognition of other great erotic games like Roundscape, fractured world saga, The legend of soveign or harem collector

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Is there any new sex scene in this update?
Got through bandits lair, killed the bandit boss, saved sailor Kuder and merchant, and that was all for me. Is there anything else?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
i'm sorry you had a bad experience with the game, a suggestion to make sure you went in and equip your armor and weapons, and agapet is the starting town so as in any rpg i've played your first quests aren't going to be terribly exciting i remember one of the first in chrono trigger was just going to the fair and walking around and i do plan on making monarh a long enjoyable game that maybe one day will have the recognition of other great erotic games like Roundscape, fractured world saga, The legend of soveign or harem collector
Not to be mean LCloud, but first you're going to have to learn proper sentence structure. Your entire response is one run-on sentence with commas. Things like that can nitpick a game to death. When I played through your game, I noticed the dialogue desperately needed proofreading. So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's all the corrections I have for now. I smoothed out the dialogue as best I could, corrected spelling errors, added punctuation, and in general tried to improve the flow.

Also, I think you meant The Last Sovereign, not The Legend of Sovereign. Lastly, the opening text scroll could go by just a tad slower so it's easier to read (and thus proofread).

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Is there any new sex scene in this update?
Got through bandits lair, killed the bandit boss, saved sailor Kuder and merchant, and that was all for me. Is there anything else?
that's the end for current update this month i plan on adding a new sex scene with relevant quest

Reactions: Furyan

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Version 0.0.4 will be set for release hopefully on time for the 25th here’s what you can expect

For starters I went back to Apaget and from now on you should receive a text notification when you usefully gather a vegetable for the quest (Helping Mrs.Johnson), I corrected the storage/warehouse in Gamic so you now can transport inside successfully, corrected a few more locations where you could walk into the scenery such as inside the Gamic Store, Fixed the back exit of Mount Paraphilia so now when you approach the lever it not only has the animation but reveals the ladder down and added the new quest (Wake the fuck up) which will progress the storyline of the quest (Find the lost Semen)

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This still seems to be prety buggy. I started new game and i can't finish cat quest. Last version you got stuck in next town if you entered building with door at bottom of town.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
This still seems to be prety buggy. I started new game and i can't finish cat quest. Last version you got stuck in next town if you entered building with door at bottom of town.
Do you know that there is a SO called linux and people use it?
If there are any specific bugs you are finding please let me know and ill make it a priotiry to fix it i do admit when i first created the second game i added new doors zelously planing for the future, thos as far as i know have been corrected right now all i can say is before a relase i replay the game trying to find any possible glitch or bug that exists, the cat quest is completed by finding the string in mrs.jensons house and talking to the area the cat is in for some reason the cat quets has been the most disturbingly difficult quets in the game...why i cant understand

As far as linux/os/andriod im focusing on PC right now as the month i tried a multi platform release didnt go to well

There are gramar issues i apologize i do write out everything in word for a spellcheck and in hopes it will place all needed commas and paragraphs

I d have a discord, patreon and twitter next time i get in front of the computer ill add a link to all of them where you are all free to contact me regarding any ideas, suggestions or bug reports

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
maybe its a good game have a loot of good ideas but there is way to many bug to make it worth your time atm. here is what i found sofar
bug: 1 clicking og chest from wong side looks you in. 2 opening door freze you in door. 3 crash i fight.
Only 1 CG scene before i gave up

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

If you touch this spot in the inn you disappear but reappear if you can get out the door of the room and you get a type error caused by the sneaky bandit. I think it has to do with that spell they use on you. Also does all these enemies have this cheap mutli hit attack?

I narrowed the crash down to the pinky and the bandits battle (the battle with the 2 blue bandits and the pink one in the middle). If you get hit by the blue open spell if you can't kill them before their spell ends your screwed.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
maybe its a good game have a loot of good ideas but there is way to many bug to make it worth your time atm. here is what i found sofar
bug: 1 clicking og chest from wong side looks you in. 2 opening door freze you in door. 3 crash i fight.
Only 1 CG scene before i gave up
If you touch this spot in the inn you disappear but reappear if you can get out the door of the room and you get a type error caused by the sneaky bandit. I think it has to do with that spell they use on you. Also does all these enemies have this cheap mutli hit attack?

As far as the inn bug I thought I fixed it odds are it’s still set to a trigger by the action button a easy fix, as for the undefined error could I get more details about when that was happening?
There’s only 1 cg event currently I’m aiming for a new one on the next update and as far as the other issues...what chest? What door? A screenshot or better description would help I mean what does “crash I fight”even mean? There’s certainly more then enough encounters in mount paraphilia but I tested almost each one with no issues as far as the multi hit attack no not all of the. Right nw im Using a borrowed database to get a starting point for enemy health attack power and the bandits were part of that setup

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
If however it’s believed there are that many issues perhaps instead of focusing on a new adult scene and the 2 quests next month should purely be a bug correction release

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LCloud

Correction crash also happens with the 2 blue bandits as well. So either run away from them or hope you have enough damage to kill them fast before they can use the spell.