RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I killed all rats in basement and than when needed to close hole from where they come MC pushed box over her and can't move nowhere. It's stucked. Any save from there? Hell no, no, there is no way I'm going to do all those fights all over again :test2:

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I killed all rats in basement and than when needed to close hole from where they come MC pushed box over her and can't move nowhere. It's stucked. Any save from there? Hell no, no, there is no way I'm going to do all those fights all over again :test2:
so you stood between the boxes and trapped yourself?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Yes. First tried to click on hole in wall and when nothing happened, clicked on box on left side and disaster happened.
is this when you were trying to stop the rats? i did that too, had to reload a previous save.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
hmmm i'll have to add a restriction zone so you can't move in there.....then test and make sure it doesn't fuck the whole quest up lol

and done restriction zone added and it didn't mess up the ability to move the crate

also i agree that while i forget to do this often saving around every 5 minutes will prevent many headaches as there are many games I like that i forget to save half the day and then my computer would crash and id spend the next few days swearing at everyone and everything

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Answered on previous page - recommend reading the thread before posting, or at least searching the thread.. PS - bug in next village still awaiting a bugfix...

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
ok richard making everyone's life a living hell has been fixed and ill hopefully be able to get a patched version up sometime this weekend
well this the weekend i hope you upload that soon :heartcoveredeyes:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this game have only 1 sex scene? in the bed with the purpleblueish hair girl?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
upload has started sadly with my internet we are looking at around 2-6 hours before i can post a new link

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i fellt bad for you and started doing a playthrough to get you a save right after all the rats were killed but I realized the rats weren’t even doing damage to me I was killing them in a max of two attacks....did you equip your armor and weapons in the beginning because if it was that difficult I’m thinking you didnt

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Answered on previous page - recommend reading the thread before posting, or at least searching the thread.. PS - bug in next village still awaiting a bugfix...
can i ask what bug your talking about?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i fellt bad for you and started doing a playthrough to get you a save right after all the rats were killed but I realized the rats weren’t even doing damage to me I was killing them in a max of two attacks....did you equip your armor and weapons in the beginning because if it was that difficult I’m thinking you didnt
It is not that difficult as it is annoying. It is needed 2-3 hits to kill 1 rat + misses. There were also 2 or 3 double rats. It gives around 50 damage to rat from one hit, but sometimes bellow, and once I hit 250+ damage, I guess it is some kind of critical hit.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
It is not that difficult as it is annoying. It is needed 2-3 hits to kill 1 rat + misses. There were also 2 or 3 double rats. It gives around 50 damage to rat from one hit, but sometimes bellow, and once I hit 250+ damage, I guess it is some kind of critical hit.
i understand its time consuming but its not even that challenging considering your bed in your house is a free inn to rest at

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
sry .. i know i sound road when i was questioning about how many sex scene's .. but i also forgot to say how entertaining dailog and the mom-son thing .. but i wish if u could 2d art instead of 3d... that 3d one is just .. enough... :)

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
eventually if the game ever pulls in enough money i probably will move to full 2d art and even add some cutscenes done ion 2d but right now i'm restricted to using what is free for me and thats using daz3d i mean to be honest ive already invested around 300.00 in the game for additional assets not including the programs

Reactions: 9inchz