RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
lol i appreciate all the comments and questions but could we try to make them all in one post

sadly i have very crappy internet so uploading to mega the storage site i pay for takes roughly 4 to 6 hours for just uploading to mega so until the day i manage a better internet provider its all i can manage at the moment

the auto removal undefined seems to be a new message and from what ive seen happens mainly to people who try to rush the battles by holding...i believe the shortcut is the shift key?

the bucket you buy in the Gamic store

On another note since im making a post I may as well update first the new quest area is almost done need to add some little touches here and there, I've also made a critical decision to make the last free update take place when you locate the last of the sailors for the quest "The Lost Semen" and from that point the game will be patreon exclusive, that wont be for a while yet but it is a decision im fairly firm with

haha ill try and thanks for the info

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
another question, how many of the captains men can be found and where are thier locations?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
so far three
one is locked up in the bandits cave not even really a quest just talk to him after beating the bandit boss and getting the cell key, second is asleep in gamic storage quest: Wake the fuck up:, last is willy and he's outside his sisters window quest:a sailors lament:

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
itts possible i forgot to add the variable that moves the quest to the next character
(edit)
thinkign back i believe this comment was made a few days ago and i have since went in and moved the quest along

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
do they have to be done in some order because I already done willy but it says I need to find him again
sorry for late reply, the order they were made if it matters is first (sorry i cant remember their names lol) the sailor inside the bandi cave, the one in gamic storage and lastely willy ouside his sisters house, an official order wasnt set in place but they will push you to the completion eventualy, so if you compelte wake the fuck up first it will count first as finding the sailor in the bandit cave but it all catches up with itself

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I just completed the Alchemists quest where I had to gather 10 herbs from the forest with the slimes, and just after he says "Take this and get out!", the game froze.

EDIT: Discovered that you MUST let the dude finishing talking before hitting enter or clicking. Let each dialog finish entirely before continuing.

If the game is going to have this many crashing errors, I would highly recommend implementing an autosave feature.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
I get this message saying auto removel timing undefined-->cant fight the bandit boss
i got both lvl 10 and max equip in 1 hour (from game start)

make repeatable scenes (u said urself he/she needs sexual energy to stay alive)

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
If the game can ever make enough to cover more then just cloud storage costs many feature will be added, sadly being disabled can't afford a artist for hand drawn scenes yet or a programmer for scene replay or picture gallerys

Reactions: Asbeh

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
game won't register all three sailors...No matter what order. It isn't a specific sailor. Last try Neden didn't show. other tries Willy never shows.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would say that's it's probably dead as there are no new posts on their patreon and they only posted here once since then in September and that was to tell someone where to find a bracelet.