RPGM Abandoned Monarh: The Rebirth [v0.0.6a] [LustCloud]

What System do you prefer to use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Nice game, though 2 GB is a bit much for an RPG game, even with the VERY SHORT little cg of sex with a futa.. nice to see but too short to bother caring about (Desecration of Wings v1.0.1 has a ton more content at 99 MB). Also I think I found a bug- when ye get to the top of the mountain that has bandits (right after ye find the broken monument about the Demonlord), i got to a rope bridge and it won't let me cross it which pretty much killed the game for me since ye can't advance any further.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Nice game, though 2 GB is a bit much for an RPG game, even with the VERY SHORT little cg of sex with a futa.. nice to see but too short to bother caring about (Desecration of Wings v1.0.1 has a ton more content at 99 MB). Also I think I found a bug- when ye get to the top of the mountain that has bandits (right after ye find the broken monument about the Demonlord), i got to a rope bridge and it won't let me cross it which pretty much killed the game for me since ye can't advance any further.
sorry you feel that way i have however explained before the size is due to all the assets i have purchased being in the file even when they aren't being used yet, i could probably delete about half a gig or more if i sorted that out but to delete any tile sets or sprites i may use in the future would be redundant so i'm waiting until i complete the game to trim away anything i'm not using also to try and compare my game to a game made by sierra lee is a little unfair considering sierra has put out 3-4 completed games already not to mention the long standing title of TLS
as it may sound im a huge supporter and even a paetron of Sierra Lee

as for the rope bridge i have tested those several times my guess you were walking in the wrong spot

i will say for a game ive only worked on for 4 months to say its to short to care about is hurtful

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Ive just done a replay and indeed discovered that there's a issue with the overpass tile plug-in that i need to address drasticly

Reactions: LoveOfClams

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
bridges have been fixed and back to working on the next adult scene here's a small preview, a more graphic preview can be found on my discord

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Running a poll on my Patreon that will be sort of a game changer open to everyone so please check it out and cast your vote on if I should make the change

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
note: do not put always dash on during the intro, it bugs it out (character tries to run through the wall, can't, and locks the game).

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
If for any reason someone wants to contact me directly I receive phone notifications for patreon and discord so that would be your quickest bet

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its has the potential to be a good game, the only thing is clearing out the access files to drop the size down to around 500-800 MB's. I'm not a big fan of 3D some of it looks good, but it sill needs to be smoothed out to look closer to 2D art.

THe one thing I found kind off funny was the length of the futa's dick! x'D A little ridiculous, but it is just a game! :closedtongue:

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Lol thank you, I agree I need to reduce the file size and once I get a comfortable amount of content in the game plan to spend a good week reducing its size

My other plans are once the game makes enough money to commission a artist for hand drawn scenes and replace the 3d cg art

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

TestBot

Feb 14, 2018
an autosave function would be nice... sometimes i get locked in rooms and it's quite frustrating, when i did't saved the last minutes

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
an autosave function would be nice... sometimes i get locked in rooms and it's quite frustrating, when i did't saved the last minutes
ill have to see if i can find one...on the second half of this equation what rooms are you getting locked in?

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
I didn't even know you could make battles go faster by holding down shift, but the error occurs for me every time I fight the boss, when either he uses "Hide" or when he uses "Watchful Eye"

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
the fight is auto scripted to start when you enter the bosses room you get the dialouge....im not quite sure how you got close to him without the battle auto starting