• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I downloaded the apk from here: (The link says v04b but it is v04c)
There are controls on the bottom right. I can access the menu and enjoyably play the game.
View attachment 163229 View attachment 163231
Damnit, I don't know what the problem could be. This is frustrating.

That's where I downloaded it from too, and I also downloaded it from apkgamers.org (which is the Spear1403 version as well), and the 3b version from booom313, but it's all the same. The links are there at the start of the game, but they're gone if I load anything from further on in the story.

Screenshot_20181016-233922_Milfy City.jpg

The only thing I can still think of is that it might be the saves. I'm using my saves from the desktop version of 0.1f. I guess I'll try and see what happens if I play it on Android from the start. But I have to play for sooooo long before I get to anything new then. :(

Either way, thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sadly there's always a number of people (Not everyone) who don't have a background or any experience in graphic design, script writing nor coding who can understand and appreciate the amount of work required to get a game to a certain quality. There's a reason why this game is rated highly by quite a number of people here.
Be careful. This site is full of people that dont like being reminded that they are complaining about things they dont understand (ex: coding)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Be careful. This site is full of people that dont like being reminded that they are complaining about things they dont understand (ex: coding)
My whole point is sometimes good things take time even if you don't understand how everything works. If you really can't wait then there's plenty of other games to keep you occupied. Still can't wait? Go try some coding yourself :)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
My whole point is sometimes good things take time even if you don't understand how everything works. If you really can't wait then there's plenty of other games to keep you occupied. Still can't wait? Go try some coding yourself :)
Hey, im on ur side dude. Just saying be careful. Especially on this thread.
And i always remind peeps how much time is involved in coding just so ya know!

Reactions: american

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hey, im on ur side dude. Just saying be careful. Especially on this thread.
And i always remind peeps how much time is involved in coding just so ya know!
Let's say there's plenty of other ways to say the same thing and I chose a relatively PC route. Appreciate the warning though.

The way I see it younger sister is little innocent (well not so much) temptress, older sister is a goddess, and mom is a deviless herself the final boss of the game.
Younger sister's more of the curious one that goes crazy for you, the older sister is hot and cold and, if it's possible, the last thread of 'morality' in the game and I totally agree with you on mom.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Every time you ask that, the update will get delayed by 1 day.
LOL.. To quote from the movie " The Agony and the Ecstasy" ( about the painting of the Sistine Chapel) Pope Julius ( Rex Harrison) -- "When will you make an end?.. Michaelangelo ( Charlton Heston ) - "When I am finished!"

Reactions: ElmerFudd

american

Apr 24, 2017
like tje ols said is never rush a master at work or you never get the end so with that said let the master work at his time and energy for we aare the one want his product right

Reactions: E-Dog
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes