fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
As i can see he meant 'fiasco' in the sense that those lines sent the wrong message to the players and kinda hurted Caroline as a character and her popularity among player base. Some people just didn't understand what you meant with it and i can easily understand them.
I haven't looked at this game since last update, what exactly is that fiasco?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
It wasn't a "fiasco" to begin with. These things happen, its perfectly normal. Even though I personally didn't have a problem with it, most of the players just didn't like Caroline talking about her ex-boyfriends frequently. I understand them.

That being said, I'm sure Onyxdime wasn't aiming to cause any negative influence on players, gameplay or how players see Caroline as a character with those dialogues.

The important thing here is that you guys listened to community and made the changes accordingly. Again props to you guys for your behaviour about this situation.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It wasn't a "fiasco" to begin with. These things happen, its perfectly normal. Even though I personally didn't have a problem with it, most of the players just didn't like Caroline talking about her ex-boyfriends frequently. I understand them.

That being said, I'm sure Onyxdime wasn't aiming to cause any negative influence on players, gameplay or how players see Caroline as a character with those dialogues.

The important thing here is that you guys listened to community and made the changes accordingly. Again props to you guys for your behaviour about this situation.
That's all? they didn't like that the MC sister talked about her ex-boyfriend? God sometime i truly despise the community here. I know it's not everyone but seriously sometime i feel the only game they want is Cocklord the well endowed fucking every women that ever existed and cucking every other man. They play battle of the bulges but don't understand the satire behind it.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
That's all? they didn't like that the MC sister talked about her ex-boyfriend? God sometime i truly despise the community here. I know it's not everyone but seriously sometime i feel the only game they want is Cocklord the well endowed fucking every women that ever existed and cucking every other man. They play battle of the bulges but don't understand the satire behind it.
People didn't like that she was talking about sex with her ex during intimate scenes with MC and before her dialogue fixes in 0.4c for some people it looked like she fucked the whole city. And i belive there never was an intetion to show her as a huge slut and hurt her character with it but with this careless lines some people though that she is whore. So it's not 'fiasco' of course but still took a toll on her appearance. Thats all.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Yo... my problem was that Caroline was thinking a lot about her exes and that she mentioned them while were having sexy time. I understand that people have experience of kinds and her character is the semi-mature of the family. But can you not talk about how we should worship you cuz you're beautiful and your exes didn't appreciate you probably, every conversation has place and time and the ex talk isn't while a couple is trying to get it's groove on. Talk about it while drunk, with Violet or whatever time expect that. Lastly i just thought she felt out of character, i mean in her previous relationship points she gave hints about her experience without her being super in your face, for example "i never brought my exes at home" when we talked with her about it because she didn't wanted the rest of the family to get on hew case about her sex life. It's simple, not in your face and proves she has experience.
Rant over... my main gripe was that she just felt out of character compared to the previous updates, simply that if she was like from the beginning then would be ok (i wouldn't like her as much but i would have been ok).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, both Linda and Caroline will never lose popularity on my list.

It's always really cool to see dev's or writers responding and stuff.

Jun 10, 2018
I'm on a Galaxy S8+, so memory isn't a problem. But I've started a new game, and am now about halfway trough the part that was covered in 0.1f, and so far the menu buttons are still right where they're supposed to be, so it's starting to look like the problem was indeed the saves. In fact, Spear1403 personally confirmed as much on his Discord channel.
I have played both versions spear1403 is better you can also get money by cheat... There were some issues but I don't know if it is fixed or not but I personally will prefer spear. I haven't really faced any problems regarding save or anything till date BTW I have completed the last update.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Speaking as the writer, I think we leaned what readers wanted to see less of. That's good to know. It helps us improve content for the players going forward.

EDIT: I'll be getting the scenes from ICSTOR soonish, once I get them I'll try to keep a live percentage update for my section of the workload on here and the Discord channel.
Please don't make the same mistake with Celia and Judy in the next update. Thanks!

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Yo... my problem was that Caroline was thinking a lot about her exes and that she mentioned them while were having sexy time. I understand that people have experience of kinds and her character is the semi-mature of the family. But can you not talk about how we should worship you cuz you're beautiful and your exes didn't appreciate you probably, every conversation has place and time and the ex talk isn't while a couple is trying to get it's groove on. Talk about it while drunk, with Violet or whatever time expect that. Lastly i just thought she felt out of character, i mean in her previous relationship points she gave hints about her experience without her being super in your face, for example "i never brought my exes at home" when we talked with her about it because she didn't wanted the rest of the family to get on hew case about her sex life. It's simple, not in your face and proves she has experience.
Rant over... my main gripe was that she just felt out of character compared to the previous updates, simply that if she was like from the beginning then would be ok (i wouldn't like her as much but i would have been ok).
Honestly, the entire bar scene feels like it's out of a different game. The ex is a giant rapey douche, and Caroline's drinking is played way over the top(the whole bucket of liquor? Really?). It's off-tone enough to damage the rest of her story in this update.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I have played both versions spear1403 is better you can also get money by cheat... There were some issues but I don't know if it is fixed or not but I personally will prefer spear. I haven't really faced any problems regarding save or anything till date BTW I have completed the last update.
Oh, I'm sorry, I should've specified. Yes, I'm playing Spear's version. I had only tried Booom's to see if the problem occurred there too. It did.

I'm sure it's indeed better (haven't played the other one enough to know), but I d do think it's a pity he downgraded the graphics so much. Since Booom's version is so much bigger, I assume it looks better. But oh well.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes