Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
only 70%:FeelsBadMan:, I hope at least that this time the Storyline with Linda is more corpuous and long

please guys put the images under spoiler, already one waits 2/3 months for an update if we then we see the previews we spoil the surprise effect, among other things we are talking about updates that last one hour

(Sorry my english )

Jun 10, 2018
Damnit, I don't know what the problem could be. This is frustrating.

That's where I downloaded it from too, and I also downloaded it from apkgamers.org (which is the Spear1403 version as well), and the 3b version from booom313, but it's all the same. The links are there at the start of the game, but they're gone if I load anything from further on in the story.

View attachment 163620

The only thing I can still think of is that it might be the saves. I'm using my saves from the desktop version of 0.1f. I guess I'll try and see what happens if I play it on Android from the start. But I have to play for sooooo long before I get to anything new then. :(

Either way, thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
Boom313's app requires large memory as compared to spear1403

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Getting this error every time I try and load the game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 408, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 425, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\Games\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 425, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 425, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Thu Oct 18 05:14:12 2018
Any ideas?

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Personally, I would like to see Sara end up craving all things anal. Would make for interesting gameplay as the MC strives to find more and more ways to satisfy her desires.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Noone KNOWS for sure but since he just announced that not only the pollwinners will get content, i'd assume we will see neglected character's getting some spotlight in 0.5 already.
Celia and Judy finally might get something? :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Ennoch

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Gosh it's almost as if Icstor actually has a life of his own and doesn't spend 24 hours a day just rendering, how dare he!

Also my bet would be that 0.5 will be Linda only. The post asking patron opinions for a new format was made like halfway through 0.5's development, and the section is entitled "future versions". That to me means "the one after current", additionally it would take time to get sufficient response for a clear picture on what patrons want. Finally the most recent preview he says "probably the last preview", note not "the last Linda preview" just "the last preview".

Dasati

May 30, 2017
New format ?
He asked patrons what their thoughts were on adopting the 0.4 method e.g. splitting update focus to one char chosen by poll and one char chosen by him. Instead of going only off the polls as was originally intended.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Thanks gain for the reply, i have two more questions if you can answer. First the update it's taking much longer then anticipated, i heard the the first week Icstor had some technical issues. But beside that there hasn't been any indication of the 4-6 development, so my first question has to do if Icstor decided to do scenes for other characters too in this update? And secondly it's just that he decided to do full animations and they are taking more time then expected?
I personally have no problem with Icstor taking more time, but i am mildly disappointed because i was expecting the update to be released around this time (like he did with Sara's update), because if Icstor continuous with 10% completion per week as he does now the update could take another four to five weeks to release.
The only good think for the wait for me at least is that tomorrow i starting watching Daredevil s3 and at the 26 we have Red Dead 2, so that's that...
For the first part, your guess is as good as mine. only people who know if any other chars are getting minor scenes are Icstor and his team. As to the second, Icstor said due to reaching the animation goal faster than expected, hes not quite set up hardware wise for full animations. I don't think there will be full animations in 0.5, as far as I know theres no specific issue slowing things down. The 4-6 weeks thing was what he was aiming for, but it wasn't a promise and no specific release date is ever given. Icstor does have a life so doesn't dedicate 100% of his time to working on this game.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Boom313's app requires large memory as compared to spear1403
I'm on a Galaxy S8+, so memory isn't a problem. But I've started a new game, and am now about halfway trough the part that was covered in 0.1f, and so far the menu buttons are still right where they're supposed to be, so it's starting to look like the problem was indeed the saves. In fact, Spear1403 personally confirmed as much on his Discord channel.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
P.s As mod of his in Discord what is your opinion on the Caroline ex-boyfriend talk during H-scenes fiasco? if you have answered it before i haven't read it sorry...
Speaking as the writer, I think we leaned what readers wanted to see less of. That's good to know. It helps us improve content for the players going forward.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as "bad feedback."

EDIT: I'll be getting the scenes from ICSTOR soonish, once I get them I'll try to keep a live percentage update for my section of the workload on here and the Discord channel.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
Speaking as the writer, I think we leaned what readers wanted to see less of. That's good to know. It helps us improve content for the players going forward.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as "bad feedback."

EDIT: I'll be getting the scenes from ICSTOR soonish, once I get them I'll try to keep a live percentage update for my section of the workload on here and the Discord channel.
As i can see he meant 'fiasco' in the sense that those lines sent the wrong message to the players and kinda hurted Caroline as a character and her popularity among player base. Some people just didn't understand what you meant with it and i can easily understand them.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes