Dasati

May 30, 2017
For the whole 0.4 Caroline was lusting for mc and wanted him to fuck her. But it all ended just with blowjob even after they both opened to each other. So 0.5 could have something like that, but ofc i hope not.
Nope, both MC and Linda have fully opened up to each other already. If it wasn't for Bob showing up they'd of fucked already, they both absolutely want it.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
Nope, both MC and Linda have fully opened up to each other already. If it wasn't for Bob showing up they'd of fucked already, they both absolutely want it.
MC and Caroline both absolutely want it too, but nothing. I mean i'm totally for MC and Linda doing that but part of me thinking that ICSTOR will find a way so this won't happen. I really hope i'm mistaken. If not i'm a sad visionary.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
MC and Caroline both absolutely want it too, but nothing. I mean i'm totally for MC and Linda doing that but part of me thinking that ICSTOR will find a way so this won't happen. I really hope i'm mistaken. If not i'm a sad visionary.
See this is my take on it. With Caroline and the MC, yes they do want it BUT Caroline isn't looking just for sex. She want's a legit relationship between her and the MC. Up until now their relationship was governed primarily by the deal and was mostly physical. Now shes accepted her feelings for the MC, she wants to make a legit go of things hence the date. At the same time though shes aware they already done more than most "couples" have by that point in their relationship and she absolutely does desire the MC thus the blowjob.

With Linda and the MC, their relationship is one primarily ruled by lust/physical desire. Linda has lusted for him from day 1 of the game, he's the one whose feelings needed to adapt to that. Now they have, they've both admitted their feelings to each other, they've done the foreplay, now they gotta do the deed.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
See this is my take on it. With Caroline and the MC, yes they do want it BUT Caroline isn't looking just for sex. She want's a legit relationship between her and the MC. Up until now their relationship was governed primarily by the deal and was mostly physical. Now shes accepted her feelings for the MC, she wants to make a legit go of things hence the date. At the same time though shes aware they already done more than most "couples" have by that point in their relationship hence the blowjob.

With Linda and the MC, their relationship is one primarily ruled by lust/physical desire. Linda has lusted for him from day 1 of the game, he's the one whose feelings needed to adapt to that. Now they have, they've both admitted their feelings to each other, they've done the foreplay, now they gotta do the deed.
You are totally right and i unserstand the story, just being a little bit scared that ICSTOR find a way to drag Linda story without sex for as much as possible. I really hope i'm just and idiot and totally wrong with that feeling.

Reactions: american

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Weird. I played on an s8+ and it was working well. I wish I knew how to fix the problem. booom313 has older versions ported. the s8 has different screen resolutions it can be set to. Maybe try switching to a different screen resolution in the settings menu.
Wait, hold up. I just discovered that those buttons aren't there in the regular desktop version either. You get to the save and load menu by right-clicking anywhere on the screen. There's no right click option on Android, though (long pressing doesn't work). How did you manage to save or go to the menu while playing?

notnormal

Aug 19, 2017
Wait, hold up. I just discovered that those buttons aren't there in the regular desktop version either. You get to the save and load menu by right-clicking anywhere on the screen. There's no right click option on Android, though (long pressing doesn't work). How did youm anage to save or go to the menu while playing?
I downloaded the apk from here: (The link says v04b but it is v04c)

There are controls on the bottom right. I can access the menu and enjoyably play the game.

Screenshot_20181015-192858.png Screenshot_20181015-195745.png

Reactions: rommeltje
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes