Dasati

May 30, 2017
For those impatient for the update, take a look at the quality, now look at the size of the updates, then remember that its just Icstor alone doing the rendering, one guy doing the coding and one guy doing the writing. That's right, a game of this size and quality is made by a three man team. Finally remember that for a good number of you, your not paying a penny for this.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

This is third and probably the last preview
Oh joy...! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Now that's the look of a woman who wants it, and is about to get "it" too (finally?). :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

I just hope that it's followed through and that the MC (God willing) is on the end of her lustful actions, and is the actual recipient of the actual outcome of that lustful look.

If I was there, I'd bang her all night (and day too)
And Caroline too! Imagine living with those two.

Heaven! ;)

Reactions: Otyi

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
For those impatient for the update, take a look at the quality, now look at the size of the updates, then remember that its just Icstor alone doing the rendering, one guy doing the coding and one guy doing the writing. That's right, a game of this size and quality is made by a three man team. Finally remember that for a good number of you, your not paying a penny for this.
Sadly there's always a number of people (Not everyone) who don't have a background or any experience in graphic design, script writing nor coding who can understand and appreciate the amount of work required to get a game to a certain quality. There's a reason why this game is rated highly by quite a number of people here.

Reactions: E-Dog

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I was just wondering if this game builds on to save files from previous games or do you have to start all over again? And if so, can anyone link me to a save file pls would be great help, thanks!
Usually the only time a save breaks is when the Dev adds new content to a scene that already existed in a previous version or happens in a timeframe that has long been passed by many of the players in other versions.

I think the dev for this game has already done all the past updates he had planned and fixed some goal bars to prevent you from doing things out of order so I don't expect the saves to break any more in the future.

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
I quite agree. I dabble in 3D art myself using Poser and I can verify that quality renders and especially animations can take quite a long time ( unless you have a super computer). Have patience.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I downloaded the apk from here: (The link says v04b but it is v04c)
There are controls on the bottom right. I can access the menu and enjoyably play the game.
View attachment 163229 View attachment 163231
Damnit, I don't know what the problem could be. This is frustrating.

That's where I downloaded it from too, and I also downloaded it from apkgamers.org (which is the Spear1403 version as well), and the 3b version from booom313, but it's all the same. The links are there at the start of the game, but they're gone if I load anything from further on in the story.

Screenshot_20181016-233922_Milfy City.jpg

The only thing I can still think of is that it might be the saves. I'm using my saves from the desktop version of 0.1f. I guess I'll try and see what happens if I play it on Android from the start. But I have to play for sooooo long before I get to anything new then. :(

Either way, thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sadly there's always a number of people (Not everyone) who don't have a background or any experience in graphic design, script writing nor coding who can understand and appreciate the amount of work required to get a game to a certain quality. There's a reason why this game is rated highly by quite a number of people here.
Be careful. This site is full of people that dont like being reminded that they are complaining about things they dont understand (ex: coding)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Be careful. This site is full of people that dont like being reminded that they are complaining about things they dont understand (ex: coding)
My whole point is sometimes good things take time even if you don't understand how everything works. If you really can't wait then there's plenty of other games to keep you occupied. Still can't wait? Go try some coding yourself :)

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes