Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Great renders !

If I may I want to ask all of you what hardwere/software are you using to render ?
I tryed first my pentium with DAZ but on tutrial every little "move" got it stuck for minutes.
So I chaned to i5/16Gb ram and its better but far from some tutorials I've seen on youtube ...
Will nVidia 1050 help ? Got limited account so please just share what you have , not advice to buy 10k hardware ....
thankfully....

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys, I am pretty new to this. I have written stories but would like to do fan art and maybe someday develop a VN. I have no experience with this and don't even know where to start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to start the learning process?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys, I am pretty new to this. I have written stories but would like to do fan art and maybe someday develop a VN. I have no experience with this and don't even know where to start.

If you have no prior experience at all try out Ren'Py (google it - a script language that was developed especially for VNs) to get a feel for writing / game development.

As for the visual part / graphics / renders I can't help but you might look at DAZ - that is where some of the best renders come from. Might be a steep learning curve tho'

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
If you have no prior experience at all try out Ren'Py (google it - a script language that was developed especially for VNs) to get a feel for writing / game development.

As for the visual part / graphics / renders I can't help but you might look at DAZ - that is where some of the best renders come from. Might be a steep learning curve tho'

Thanks.

YesmanYes9999

Jun 21, 2017

Hi... I'm a renderer if you wanna team up hit me up.

my devient art is kelly00000

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes