Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How are you guys sculpting those breasts? I can't replicate it with G3 BreastMorphs and Utilities.

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
How are you guys sculpting those breasts? I can't replicate it with G3 BreastMorphs and Utilities.
So, I am not sure if I downloaded some extra morph pack aside from the Super Implants for g3f, but I have these settings within my shaping tab.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
why when i load the assets i have this error:

View attachment 107866
Some character downloads have multiple download folders, especially ones from the PA Rhiannon (which Rhea is). The rest of the art assets aren't in your 'Runtime' folder. Just download the character again, and make sure you open up everything in the Zip or Rar, and then make sure you get everything into your Runtime folder that is supposed to be there.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
Some character downloads have multiple download folders, especially ones from the PA Rhiannon (which Rhea is). The rest of the art assets aren't in your 'Runtime' folder. Just download the character again, and make sure you open up everything in the Zip or Rar, and then make sure you get everything into your Runtime folder that is supposed to be there.
i'm thinking that are split zip :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

altar222

Sep 19, 2017
Reactions: Rusteel7
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes