Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
Well mate, now you should makr that signature with the other girls
I'm really sorry dude, but i'm not in the mood to do that. :FeelsBadMan:
I just started to work on my game, so all my ambitions are now focused on that. :FeelsGoodMan:
Maybe some other fellow will comply with your request!
Best wishes ;)

Reactions: Shane498

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This is the wrong thread for this question.

Check the walkthrough & tips thread for this.

hogun21

Mar 18, 2018
very close...how did you apply the hair? i have downloaded and install the file, but when i double click on the hair to apply i have only the lights and the camera's
I'm not an expert on daz, so maybe there is a better and faster way to do this, but it worked for me. The hair is made for Poser. You extract the hair in a separate location and you see the runtime directory. Rename that how you want and put it in daz library. After that go to content library in daz studio and right click on poser formats/add a runtime directory and select the folder you just added. It should do the trick. After applied the hair looks like plastic, don't ask me why. I fixed that by playing with the surfaces menu of the hair.

Reactions: FreakyFarm86

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
is this close to linda? what do you think?
I think you might be the closest; you're just missing the makeup. Personally, I can't tell if the eyes are off or not without it, so I'll reserve judgement on that part once you apply the makeup.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
I'm not an expert on daz, so maybe there is a better and faster way to do this, but it worked for me. The hair is made for Poser. You extract the hair in a separate location and you see the runtime directory. Rename that how you want and put it in daz library. After that go to content library in daz studio and right click on poser formats/add a runtime directory and select the folder you just added. It should do the trick. After applied the hair looks like plastic, don't ask me why. I fixed that by playing with the surfaces menu of the hair.
yes they very weird in plastic look, what setting do you use?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes