Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

-Ghost-

May 8, 2017
she looks great. looks spot on to me. are u having issues with her pony tail as far as posing it in scenes where u see the back of her head?
I can not normally mount a hairstyle from Victoria 4 on Genesis 3 so there are inconsistencies.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Beautiful designs. If my old account did not close. I could congratulate you better :eek:penedeyewink:XD

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
doing animated stuff is fun .... I was doing vehicle design cars and so other .... in rhino3d

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Hello everyone and the first time I subscribe to a forum I approached these (let's call them) games after meeting f95 and I'm so passionate that I'm learning to use DAZ3d and I must say that it is almost fantastic and almost realism ... I hope I can share my experiences with all of you ..... ps. (I apologize for my English but I use google to translate everything).........I wanted to ask if it was possible to know the type of face that is used for Caroline? (fantastic)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Hello everyone and the first time I subscribe to a forum I approached these (let's call them) games after meeting f95 and I'm so passionate that I'm learning to use DAZ3d and I must say that it is almost fantastic and almost realism ... I hope I can share my experiences with all of you ..... ps. (I apologize for my English but I use google to translate everything).........I wanted to ask if it was possible to know the type of face that is used for Caroline? (fantastic)
No one really figured that out yet, none of the posts here look even close to her face.
What i noticed is that Carolines eyes change during some scenes they switch from blue to green sometimes.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
and true I had also noticed and in fact the choice of eyes is not so fundamental but only the face that is difficult to replicate ..... for the body AVERY and wonderful and spot on in fact has the same in the body and that! !

S

sauceboss

Is it just me or fan-arts for this game will be almost virtually non-existant and pointless. ICSTOR games is way too perfect to clone and any fan art we do aint gonna level of what icstor can do.

If I may ask what game is in your banner?

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
First of all, hello!! ;)

I am a big fan of this game (and Caroline :heartcoveredeyes:) I use recently Daz Studio and here is a try about Caro......I have not the good hairstyle, but it looks similar.

CarolineTest.jpg CarolineTest1.jpg

PS : Sorry for my english..it's not my native language !

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes