Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I've started with a Genesis 3 Female base + Victoria 7 head morph + some modifications ;)

I'm thinking of starting a VN, and i am certainly going to use this model !
really like your caroline version. u said u use the victoria head morphs for that model, but i am not seeing head morphs for victoria only mats. what asset are u using for the head morph? thanks

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not an expert of Daz Studio actually, but if you select the character and go to the "Shaping" parameters, select head and you will see the head adjustments....sorry for my english, i believe you understand me. ^^

Reactions: lordshimra

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
Just gonna put these here, enjoy....

Caroline Hair Asset download (Check Poser formats after install under Figures > Ali):

Caroline Skin Asset download:

Sarah Hair Asset download:

Twins House Asset download:

Possible Caroline Model, post #188 - page 10 (EJ Arena and Water Nymph):

Some of these may have already been posted but...meh

Vanaduke you can add these to your post

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Just gonna put these here, enjoy....

Caroline Hair Asset download (Check Poser formats after install under Figures > Ali):

Caroline Skin Asset download:

Sarah Hair Asset download:

Twins House Asset download:

Possible Caroline Model, post #188 - page 10 (EJ Arena and Water Nymph):

Some of these may have already been posted but...meh

Vanaduke you can add these to your post
hair Caroline Guys I have almost everything ... the fact that I look for the rest and to continue the story in that case the author interrupts something that is not good for me then I do the story !!!! thank you ..... FANTASTIC forum! !!

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
hair Caroline Guys I have almost everything ... the fact that I look for the rest and to continue the story in that case the author interrupts something that is not good for me then I do the story !!!! thank you ..... FANTASTIC forum! !!
The LY Mila figure doesn't contain a hair asset, the ones used in the preview pics are the HR-145 Hair and Toby Hair assets. The one that looks like Carolines is HR-145 which is the deposit files link I've included in my previous post.

Here is the HR-145 hair asset renderosity product page:

Reactions: microtroy
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes