• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
You are great :) just the duckface looks terrible but everything else is so perfect :) .
Please can you tell me what program you using for render? I try good render in DAZ and it's really don't good.
Yes, for the expression I'm going to change it, not very happy with the result .... I must also change the color of the eyes.

For the renders....just Daz Studio renders (IRay).

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, for the expression I'm going to change it, not very happy with the result .... I must also change the color of the eyes.

For the renders....just Daz Studio renders (IRay).
Crap.... so what I do bad?? If I look on my pics they look uncompleted or bad quality... hmm maybe i have weak graphic card and processor.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Pls don't ruin my feelings about her :p
on my defense I have to say that I don't ruins anything. Just my Caroline is very open minded and she want try new pretty forbidden stuff.. And who am I to forbid her these things?? So I can't do anything ..... If Caroline will be want dogs or horse. So she will get dogs or horse. :tf:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
It looks like those 2 gentleman have severe burns on their cocks.
I know, It's just I was stupid and I don't understand how shell working, so I used just Dicktator and materials.... But I finally fixed this problem, so next pics will be ok..... I hope.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Amy Samways

Oct 11, 2017
@NickyWolf Awesome work you're doing :D
Do you use Scene Optimizer?
If not, that may help :)
Also things like Ghost Lights so you can keep the other render settings, like ENV etc lower ... as far as I understand it

Also ... you're Caroline is awesome, please can you share the base model/morphs as char subset, and skin texture :D
Thanks in advance, and hope this helps you make more amazing renders :D

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes