• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
nah
and pls use spoilers for this kind of stuff

Nah, not in my book.

Please use spoilers - a lot of people do not share your fetish.
And why i must use spoilers damn it? If you don't like it so just don't look at it and scroll down or up. I don't like black/white fetish, tentacle, Eric from Big Brother, futa on futa and I do not say "use the spoilers for this kind of stuff" so no. I will not use spoiler for my "kind of stuff", I will not be ashamed of my fetish just because you don't like it. It's absolutely normal fetish and maybe first in history of humanity. But i will do compromise and not use full image ok?

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 137460
Gave it a try and re created caroline, I think I nailed it pretty much, the only issue I have is that the hair is a fucking mess to work with how do you guys apply that properly to a G3 Model?
I will drag HR-145 hair parent in scene into Avery head and after with X,Y,Z Translate I give the hair on the head. Maybe it's not the best idea but I don't know any other. Maybe genesis converter.

Reactions: goditseb

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
using the hair asset for caroline how do u manipulate that pony tail? i am just trying to get it to bend but not finding how to select a point in it to be able to bend it

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
David fuck.jpg David fuck 2.jpg so I violated my promise and create new much better man so Officially met David. For now he is without eyelashes because his damned eyelashes somehow crush my rendering and I must fix it and his hair too :noexpression: damn it. on the first pics you can see what the eyelashes do. (the looong light line from his eyes.)

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Well I was think that ICSTOR is great game creator and he's really like and fans too Footjob and Boobjob. So I'm surprised that no one has done it yet in fan-Art. :eek:
Well that's will change Here is footjob and boobjob in one pictures with twins. :evilsmile::evilsmile:
Massage.jpg
and that gesture is my reaction here like many others on facebook or youtube post with word "FIRST" Bitches!!! XD:coldsweat:
I know I'm crazy girl with 12-years old brain :D but I like my madness :D

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Well I was think that ICSTOR is great game creator and he's really like and fans too Footjob and Boobjob. So I'm surprised that no one has done it yet in fan-Art. :eek:
Well that's will change Here is footjob and boobjob in one pictures with twins. :evilsmile::evilsmile:
View attachment 137706
and that gesture is my reaction here like many others on facebook or youtube post with word "FIRST" Bitches!!! XD:coldsweat:
I know I'm crazy girl with 12-years old brain :D but I like my madness :D
fucking great man,can u do caroline with her with her sexy assfucked?

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
fucking great man,can u do caroline with her with her sexy assfucked?
First.... I'm a girl not man. and answer on your question is :Yes Caroline will be fucked deep into her beauty ass. But I don't know yet if with David, Farkas (Dog) Or her Twin Niky.

Reactions: Lecastel
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes