• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
First.... I'm a girl not man. and answer on your question is :Yes Caroline will be fucked deep into her beauty ass. But I don't know yet if with David, Farkas (Dog) Or her Twin Niky.
oopsss my bad im sorry,i didnt know youre a girl :eazyHype::HeyGuys:. but i think david would fit with his big dick XD im not into beastiality and lesbianism.but its youre call girl..:eazyHype: ty

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Have not seen anyone make a 69. Could anyone please make one.
Mom, Caroline, MC, Sara, twin Niky doesn't matter who.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
so i know a few people on here have done really well with figuring out some of the assets and people like nikywolf and coriolan have made really good caroline models but has anyone been able to narrow down the face model used for caroline? thought i seen acouple that were close but just cant narrow that one down

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Try this :

- Load your character with zero pose......then deselect it.
- Load your hair, select it, and in the scene tab, edit--->scene identification...
- When a window appears, choose "Genesis 3 Female" (Prefered base) if your character is a genesis 3 female...then accept.
- You can then play with the axes XYZ (Hair) for a good looking.
- After this, drag and drop your hair in the Head of your character in the scene tab.
- You will then apply a pose and the hair will follow

Tell me if it works !!

Sorry for my english, i believe you understand me.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
hey coriolan, the instructions u gave me to add it to the scene work great. the only prob i have is the hair will not follow the model when i pose it. what does "in the scene tab, edit--->scene identification..." mean? i do not seethe edit and scene identification in that window

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
- Load your character and Hair.
- Click on the character head and in scene show her head.
- In scene click on your hair, hold (HR-145) and merge it into character head (for me Avery,Head).
- Now you must manually with X,Y,Z place your hair on the character.
That's what I do with this hair and I can use poses and hair go with character.
I hope that you understand me.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
ok thanks for that. i ended up just selecting the gen 3 female head and drgging the hair up to it and it worked

Amy Samways

Oct 11, 2017
NikyWolf, you have a awesome morph of Caroline, can you please share base model&morphs, and skin for others to have fun with :D

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes