Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Awesome thread!
Didn't know it existed, now I'm watching it (along with all the other fan-art threads)
I see some great work in here!

Reactions: Otyi

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
So here is little anal adventure . look like that Caroline is very happy :heartcoveredeyes: Again sorry for bad material of the dick... maybe I do that I create black man and I will have finally serenity with this damned materials. :mad::mad:
assfuck.jpg

I hope you like it ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So here is little anal adventure . look like that Caroline is very happy :heartcoveredeyes: Again sorry for bad material of the dick... maybe I do that I create black man and I will have finally serenity with this damned materials. :mad::mad:
View attachment 142811

I hope you like it ;)
Great shot! I think her top lip is still off, should be thinner.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
So like I said I'm tired about this damned materials with dick. So guys, meet with Chris (His face you see later).

So like I said I'm tired about this damned materials with dick. So guys, meet with Chris (His face you see later). Caroline go into Club and bit later she met Chris. Chris is impressed with Caroline and he's getting harder and harder. So he suggested that he take her home on his motorbike. Caroline Agreed. after what come home, Caroline invites him on garden. Chris and Caroline talking a lot of hours and Chris took the opportunity and showed her his muscles. Caroline was really impressed so he go further and quickly pulled out his massive dick. Caroline is in shock and very curious. Chris have a lot bigger stuff than anyone else what she met before. Caroline thinks if she wants to taste his massive dick? or not. What coming next?

Caroline is interest about Chris equipment.jpg

I hope you like it. :)

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
So I want created little mini set between Caroline and Chris. It will have 10 images, maybe more. So now I post first 5 images. I know with eyes is still problem but render is much better. So laides and gentlemen enjoy how Caroline wants to experience her first Interracial.

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
Someone can please tell me how do i set the hair on the model please?
Caroline:
(Older Sister)
Hair:
Download - scmark15
-jokeyjay

Reactions: Monty115

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Someone can please tell me how do i set the hair on the model please?
Caroline:
(Older Sister)
Hair:
Download - scmark15
-jokeyjay
Look on few previously pages. Coriolan and I said how use these Hair on Caroline.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes