Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
So here is little anal adventure . look like that Caroline is very happy :heartcoveredeyes: Again sorry for bad material of the dick... maybe I do that I create black man and I will have finally serenity with this damned materials. :mad::mad:
View attachment 142811

I hope you like it ;)
good God you made my dream come true..
bcuz im kinda sad that only bj with caroline in the update.this is great,maybe you show some anal creampie next nikky.loved your renders.

Reactions: NykWolf

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
good God you made my dream come true..
bcuz im kinda sad that only bj with caroline in the update.this is great,maybe you show some anal creampie next nikky.loved your renders.
I really want do creampie but I don't know how :D so I will try create creampie but I don't know how it will be look. x'D

Reactions: Lecastel

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
So here is next images with Caroline and Chris. Caroline love Chris massive dick :heartcoveredeyes: and can not resist and she must taste him. And of course his big balls. ;) In next pics Caroline and Chris going in garden bed.... So Caroline finally will feel Chris dick in her tight pussy. :heartcoveredeyes:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i am trying to work on a celia model but i cant figure out how to get her butt right. with the morphs i am using it just looks like a part of her lower back stops then her butt bubbles out. any recommendations for getting this to look more like the games version?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
i am trying to work on a celia model but i cant figure out how to get her butt right. with the morphs i am using it just looks like a part of her lower back stops then her butt bubbles out. any recommendations for getting this to look more like the games version?
try this...
cg.jpg

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
@Deucalion91 Thanks ;)

Well, some morph settings (Parameters, Actor, Chest, etc...), but you have to know...

I don't have all the settings in mind.

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes