micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There are few games that have the NTR tag that reach the end, you need to be a courageous DV, who faces the public and takes it to the end because if you are not courageous, your game will soon be in the abandoned parking lot like many others, due to the bad criticism from a certain minority, who love futa, gay, or incest. Good luck with that friend. :love:
Eh, the ones that start out honest and show what they are about are more often than not just fine. If they go under its just because they are not good.

The ones that trigger people are devs that try to skirt the line, try to appease both crowds, or if they are really special add it halfway through a game. This one should be fine as its been the idea since the start.

B. 3

May 1, 2018
MeetTheNewNeighbors-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Android ver. Plssss

• Haha
Reactions: student00
Jan 18, 2018
Threesome with MC's mom and aunt and Rick would be great.

Also, after MC sister became another Rick slut, how about MC's sister convincing MC new girlfriend Susan to cuck him with Rick?

abw258

Mar 9, 2020
Good work, keep up. There are many options to take this forward :)

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Why make the option to stop the NTR then gray them out? Can't say it is based on previous choices when every choice was to prevent NTR. Also really need to learn how to pose characters more naturally they look stupid standing around with stiff arm pose.

exter

May 29, 2017
The poses of the characters really need some work. While the expressions are mostly ok the characters very often look like they are puppets or robots with the way they are placed into the environment. There are a lot of bundles for poses/expressions and even animations that can be used to fix a lot of those issues and are often as easy as selecting a character and applying the pose/expression to them in DAZ.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 91 MB

Come find me on Discord:
pls update it

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes