EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Guide Johnny a sexually frustrated young man in his journey through his sexual fantasies? Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself or watch as his NEW Pussyhound neighbor take's them one after another. The choice is yours, oh and welcome to the neighborhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Chaosguy
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Extras:
WT Mod*

kitchenscene3.jpg frontdoor9.jpg pokerroomscene10.jpg millerhouseinside02.jpg kitchenscene28.jpg parentsbedroom3.jpg susanshouse1_66.jpg parentsbedroom3_16.jpg

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Question dev, when we decide to let it happen can we play it so that MC is enjoying it without humiliation?
I mean that it goes more towards sharing?

Also don't believe what some people say, NTR and incest work fine together so thanks for the game!

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Question dev, when we decide to let it happen can we play it so that MC is enjoying it without humiliation?
I mean that it goes more towards sharing?

Also don't believe what some people say, NTR and incest work fine together so thanks for the game!
Working on that in the next update, still have a lot to do in the story so it will change overtime. Like when Daddy returns...

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Working on that in the next update, still have a lot to do in the story so it will change overtime. Like when Daddy returns...
And with that the game is on my watchlist! (y)
Since it is NTR you will have to weather the storm a bit here, in one or two days the typical complainer will have moved on - take heart! :LOL:

Reactions: Rexaureus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seems to be bugged, when you get to Friday night, when the MCs mom is drunk and Rik carries her home, I can't select either option for the MC when Rick has his Mom on the sofa.

Reactions: Naegus

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Seems to be bugged, when you get to Friday night, when the MCs mom is drunk and Rik carries her home, I can't select either option for the MC when Rick has his Mom on the sofa.
Will look into that. I think I know what I did wrong.

Reactions: Naegus
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes