• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I like this story and where it is going. The mom and the neighbor lady look very nice, but the daughter needs a do-over, she should be cuter, much cuter (seriously, she can be a dude in drag). The one real constructive critique I would like to offer is the pictures are too dark. It is hard to make out their faces and the pictures in general.

Reactions: palmergames

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
and here i thought this was a incest ish harem ish story and to find out it is similar to fcken big brother shit in terms of having a protag and antag wtf why do we need a antag ? if you want or are aiming for NTR which is what it looks like just add that but dont add both a antag and NTR it is redundant one is already annoying let alone two now i will cringe each time i read/play this VN i will try for a few updates to see if it gets better but i wont hold my breathe (n):ROFLMAO:

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
how much content is there for both route at the moment ?
There is 0 content for the Non-NTR path. In order to see anything (basically, the neighbor having his way with every chick you care about) you have to go the voyeur route. Everyone gets off except the MC. There's not much content eithe way, but if you enjoy watching someone else win while you lose, this is the game for you!

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There is 0 content for the Non-NTR path. In order to see anything (basically, the neighbor having his way with every chick you care about) you have to go the voyeur route. Everyone gets off except the MC. There's not much content eithe way, but if you enjoy watching someone else win while you lose, this is the game for you!
i was only interested in the other path, guess i'll ignore the game for a couple months before asking the same question -_-
not trying to kink shame those into loosing, but i realy don't get the interest, i mean there's usualy something anyone can understand from a kink even if they are not intto it, like what i get out of scato and uro is that people like to soil something pure, sm is similar, it's destroying something precious, but unconditional defeat and misery ... always wondered if ntr was actualy a tag that was actualy for story only women can enjoy as it seem to have lots in comon with women aimed smuff novel with fmc getting"corupted and or dominated ... realy make me wonder if it's a gender thing making it that i can't understand the apeal :S

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
i was only interested in the other path, guess i'll ignore the game for a couple months before asking the same question -_-
not trying to kink shame those into loosing, but i realy don't get the interest, i mean there's usualy something anyone can understand from a kink even if they are not intto it, like what i get out of scato and uro is that people like to soil something pure, sm is similar, it's destroying something precious, but unconditional defeat and misery ... always wondered if ntr was actualy a tag that was actualy for story only women can enjoy as it seem to have lots in comon with women aimed smuff novel with fmc getting"corupted and or dominated ... realy make me wonder if it's a gender thing making it that i can't understand the apeal :S

I feel you. I don't hate on anyone's fetishes and kinks, but being on the receiving-end of NTR just isn't for me. I like games where the MC steals someone else's girl, not the games where the mc is weak and everyone takes his girl/sister/mom and has their way with them. Or games where NTR happens because of your poor decisions. I don't mind those. In fact, sometimes I mess up on purpose just to see what happens, because I look at it as non-canon when it does. But hey, if people like NTR, I love it. I'll play an NTR game every once in a while, I just never name the mc my name, so when he gets cucked I don't relate to it lol.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I feel you. I don't hate on anyone's fetishes and kinks, but being on the receiving-end of NTR just isn't for me. I like games where the MC steals someone else's girl, not the games where the mc is weak and everyone takes his girl/sister/mom and has their way with them. Or games where NTR happens because of your poor decisions. I don't mind those. In fact, sometimes I mess up on purpose just to see what happens, because I look at it as non-canon when it does. But hey, if people like NTR, I love it. I'll play an NTR game every once in a while, I just never name the mc my name, so when he gets cucked I don't relate to it lol.
i understand how you see it, many say they play that way, but it feel "wrong" as it's another kink, some player say they self insert in the bull when playing ntr ... that's netori not netorare, why playing netorare if the experience you want to self insert in is netori ? that's why even my idea that it's a gender based apeal doesn't work as an anwser, if a woman could get a revenge on her lackluster partner by being stolen then the pov should be in the stolen partner then the player (a woman) could enjoy being stolen and seeing the disapointing partner despair, but those game have the pov on the deprived partner ... this realy is bugging me -_- (but let's not overflow the thread with too much irelevant comment :X )

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
The GOFILE link on the OP has a couple of game versions available to download, v0.11 along with v0.1. The v0.11 appears to be only a fraction larger, but what is v0.11? My assumption would be a bugfix version...but I'm not seeing any mention of it when I search, no note of v0.11 on the changelog & the game is still labeled as v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. This message will be removed within 24hrs due to being "Off-topic".
I know I forgot to update it. 0.11 fix's an error with the menu system. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MeetTheNewNeighbors-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Like a couple others said, the preview pics are way too dark. Almost as if there weren't any light sources, or it was all backlit. But it might be some sort of stylistic choice. Just one that's getting a hard pass.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes