• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I've been slowly getting back into it. Currently working on a scene with the MC and his mom at the moment, already have a scene with Rick and MC's sister planned as my next scene to do.

Thanks, originally I was just going to end it after the MC's mom and Rick got together and that would have been that. But a few people told me I had to continue with the story.
Thank you for listening to people and continuing to create the game, but I still have one question that worries me and, as I was able to notice, some others.
How do you feel about the idea of MC fucking Rick's mom?
MC witnessed Rick fucking his mom and aunt, and it would be fun if he could get back at Rick.
The continuation of this story may be how MC shared Rick's mom with his friends.
You are the author, you decide what will happen next, but I wonder if you like this direction of the plot?

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you for listening to people and continuing to create the game, but I still have one question that worries me and, as I was able to notice, some others.
How do you feel about the idea of MC fucking Rick's mom?
MC witnessed Rick fucking his mom and aunt, and it would be fun if he could get back at Rick.
The continuation of this story may be how MC shared Rick's mom with his friends.
You are the author, you decide what will happen next, but I wonder if you like this direction of the plot?
It might be in the cards for our MC to get with Jeannine. ;) Just have to wait and see.

TheBlueFister

Aug 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kitchenscene4_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 30, in script call
File "D:\Games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

_______

Anyone else getting this error?

Reactions: Sanaa Star

Walnut48

Feb 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Games\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

_______

Anyone else getting this error?
Yeah I got that error too. I deleted the game and re-installed it WITHOUT the WT Mod and that worked for me. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sanaa Star

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It might be in the cards for our MC to get with Jeannine. ;) Just have to wait and see.
Turn about it fair play. It's like that Pegasus Smith story where the three bully types forced the MC's mom to have a group sex, and then he went around fucking each of their moms in turn and filming it so he could show them how it feels.

So when is the MC's aunt going to get in on the MC and mom? I mean the aunt was all for her sister throwing away her marriage for 'fun' so it would be fitting for the MC to demand his mom figure out how to get the aunt involved with them.

By the way, the MC & mom route, assume it's the 'Alpha' route? It's a nice change from the typical "wife is a slut who throws away her family for dick" and "weak ass beta cuck MC" games. Options are good, and it's especially fitting to have one of these slutty wives to have to pay for her transgressions. :D

May want to re-check the dialogue here.. If you didn't let Rick and the mom have a BJ that first drunken night the dialogue still references that it occurred. Also, if you choose the money route the mom immediately has herself and her sis fucked by Rick and friends (she goes 100% slut) which may not fit all the choices the player made up to that point if they never had any cuck choices and stopped Rick every single time prior to that.

EDIT: Apparently the "full slut along with her sister" route for the mom was a broken option choice if you selected to take the car and the money. Good to know! I took the blackmail route because it seemed to be the *only* way to stop her from being a complete slut.

I still think that the mom should get her sister involved in either the pay-off or blackmail routes along with the MC, since the as I noted before, the aunt was all about "have fun, throw away your marriage, it's all good as long as no one finds out, right?" Which probably explains why the aunt seems single...

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anyone have any word from Ripson? I'm waiting on his or her mod before I try this. Normally, he or she is pretty quick to update. But it's been a while since the game dropped. He or she does pretty good mods, and hate to see if anything happened to him or her. Thanks!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 190 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Vika Aske

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
Ripson is back

IK, I have been MIA for over a month now. But I have already started to update my already existing mods starting with Godson Remake. I'm already done with the WT part of the mod. Following is the order, I will be updating the mods

1. Godson Remake
2. Milfania
3. Seeking Closure
4. Meet the Neighbours

If there are any more of pending updates, lemme know

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes