• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Meet the New Neighbors [v0.5] [Chaosguy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bigsy1

This is a straightforward and fun AVN if you're into NTR and cheating. I don't mind that the MC is a horny dick and the plot and graphics are not top tier but enjoyable. Those who do not like the premise of the game should not play it and go look for something else.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

Here is a game that shows many flaws in the graphics with strange proportions of the characters' bodies, audio to be reviewed, the story has strange holes and a useless purpose, Mc wants to defend the women of his family, but instead he is worse than Rick, Mc he wants to fuck his mother and sister, Mc follows his mother and records her, instead of interrupting everything, he only thinks about his interest and what he gets out of it, he sees his mother and aunt fucked by three men and makes the usual personal film, nothing more, Mc has no respect for his family under any circumstances, I repeat, Rick at least has a purpose, but without wanting to ruin anyone, he just wants to have fun, but Mc does much worse, blackmail, extortion, towards his family. meaningless story.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rawrhaider

Ntr is unfortunately hated. However the characters are attractive to warrant a good rating. And I do enjoy ntr. This reminds me of a long abandoned ntr game with another sexy milf character. I hope there is a ntr and winning the milf back route that'd be great
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WikiFox

Not bad!!But it is necessary that the main character also benefits from this, and not just walk and watch.We need to add more choice to the hero.And we need to make his father angry if he finds out about his wife's infidelity.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

The_Patriarch43

The description is a bit off. It's all like "Hey, there are two paths" but nah man, after you roll down both, it's just one road. The other? Pff, total afterthought. You know this type of games where you have the main story line and upon reaching a important point the game gives you the option to intervene but it only stops that one said scene but continues to play as nothing happened ? Same here in this game but not executed well.

So this game is into NTR. It's all about being a voyeur on your mom, sis, aunt, and whoever getting swooped by the jerk next door. One path, you kinda pump the brakes on the drama later but it's like, "Did it really stop, though?" 'Cause some stuff goes down offscreen, they just skip it. Game's like "Nah, no option for you," but the story is the same. Then there's this crossroads later. Two paths, and gotta give it to him, at least they're not copy-pasting this time. They're legit different vibes.

Is it worth it though? Well if you're into the whole NTR scenes, it might float your boat. But don't expect anything groundbreaking or riveting. It's pretty much the same old story – your girls catch a glimpse of the neighborhood bad boy, and boom, they're head over heels, diving into things ASAP. So if you're all about watching that scenario unfold, then yeah.

The Non NTR ? Nah men. The whole forced cuckold vibes mixed with the characters acting all strange gets even sketchier when the main character turns into a douche himself but without any of the usual douche qualities – no killer looks, big package, charm, or corruption game going on. Feels like they tacked that on as an afterthought.

Models are on point, especially the mom who's looking fine, though she might seem a tad too young - personal preference, I guess. Aunt bringing the heat too, but it's hit or miss with others like the sister. Still, good looks alone ain't gonna keep me hooked. Animations are weird and clipping through body party, some expressions look horrific. Gotta bring more to the table to keep it interesting.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fritzmiester

LOVE it so far/ cant wait to see the neighbor fuck the daughter and mother at the same time. Its nice to see all the women lose their inhibitions when the neighbor shows up. I laugh when the son acts like a wimp
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Simpgor

- low quality writing (even for NTR)
    - creepy faces that are hard to discern if intentional
    + functional

you just need to see the picture to know how the entire game will play out, from every female staring mouth agape at a huge dick (but never noticing that the others are doing it) to every other male being unrealistically meek (even if you are trying to play the "confidence" path), and im sure a future update will feature the chad fucking the mom/sis while the other is in the same room but somehow unaware.

Only play this if you have played every NTR game or have somehow found a way to play VN with your eyes closed.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

[v0.11] Great work so far! The game has enough content for a reasonable experience and there are good rewards so far. It's a simple visual novel with a few choices whereby you can decide how voyeuristic you want to be. The progression of the NTR is done well and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Controlla i dettagli

Very banal game with a terrible story, yet another wife with adult children where the wife seems younger than the children, and the Maruto is an old man. Waste of time playing it. Too easy to make every woman fall for the usual big cock, I find it very sexist
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Ig_Nite14

Love the concept! Could be better looking renders and writing but it's far from bad. Pretty good considering it's your first attempt. Good luck the rest of the way and please don't abandon this! I look forward to more!