• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Bla bla bla, bla bla bla...
Dude, this game is in very early developement.
And they is doing exactly what they should, offering criticism for what the game currently need.
If the suggestion is planned, then the Dev know people want it. If it isn't planned, then the Dev now know what should be added.
Doing this early is WAY better than having to backtrack to fix or add in stuff later on.
The person is giving actual critique from what I've read, not just bashing the game. So I don't know why you feel the need to get defensive here.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The art is really, really good. Looking forward to more content. Keeping my fingers crossed it's gonna stay more on the cute side, so no dirty bastards etc.
I have plans on exploring some heavier content, but overall it's going to be more of what you've already seen. Also, nothing is mandatory, so you can also just pick the storylines you enjoy the most. And definitively no ugly bastards.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
walktrough?
- After you get your allowance and leave home, meet your 3 main neighbors (in the house next door, near the forest entrance and near the vending machine to the north)
- Now that you met all 3, pick one to spend the rest of the day with (Abby is home, Jun is near the forest, Ember is in the city)
- Go to sleep
- Now you're free to do the other 2 scenes you missed
- And that's all the content so far

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'm usually sharing development progress on Twitter and Baraag, but there's a post over on ATF too. The currently listed plans for the future are:
- Add more scenes for the 3 main routes (Abby, Ember and Jun's)
- Add a questline for the Gropers
- Add a questline for Lupi
- Add more fetish content (age gap, incest, yuri etc)
- Add more secret scenes and interactions
- Expand side areas (city, forest and beach)
- Maybe find some royalty free music to use
i see tags i like in and ah the atf form

Reactions: Otchakun

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
OK so, it's possible you ran into a bug that prevents the game from progressing. The version uploaded here is outdated and lets you take a bus to the city early, which breaks the trigger that tells you what to do and locks you at sunset. You can try reloading a previous save and talking to all 3 neighbors in town, and then the game will progress as intended.

That aside, it won't give you a lot more direction, since it's supposed to be more of a sandbox/simulation game with routes you progress in whenever you want. Right now there are 2 scenes for each of the 3 characters (prologue aside), which is only enough to get halfway through the 2nd day. So if you're not stuck at sunset, then you probably already did all the content current in the game. Maybe I should add a tracker to how many scenes you've run into that gives you a message whenever you've seen all of the released content.

I'm adding exclamation marks where necessary, but as you said, the map is small and you'll know how to progress 99% of the time by just looking around and running into the main NPCs (and sometimes seeing secret scenes, tho there's only 1 in the game as of now).

I hope that helps! You seem to like the premise of the game so feel free to stick around in the future.
Yes the last thing I saw was the dark avenger I believe and then there was nothing else. I saved each time before going to the city and if I didn't find anything I reloaded, not wasting the money I had as you can't be stranded in the city with 0 money yet since the last trip leaves you in the little village with 0 money. So what the cousin said could happen is obviously not yet implemented if it ever will be, could just be the cousin teasing her after all and not a foreshadowing of comming things.
but if it was foreshadowing then that's a nice touch of detail.

Bla bla bla, bla bla bla...
Dude, this game is in very early developement.
You didn't even read my message and if you did you would have known I already wrote that it's early and the dev might already have these things planned. But I don't think your mind is developed enough to understand such things as you seem to only read a few words and then reply.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Yes the last thing I saw was the dark avenger I believe and then there was nothing else. I saved each time before going to the city and if I didn't find anything I reloaded, not wasting the money I had as you can't be stranded in the city with 0 money yet since the last trip leaves you in the little village with 0 money. So what the cousin said could happen is obviously not yet implemented if it ever will be, could just be the cousin teasing her after all and not a foreshadowing of comming things.
but if it was foreshadowing then that's a nice touch of detail.
Then that's probably the case. You can just load a save previous to speaking to Ember in the city, then make sure you talk to all 3 characters back in town (Abby, Ember and Jun), then the game should progress as intended. Sorry for the issue.

And yes, it's foreshadowing lol. Tho for now if you run out of money you can just search some trash cans. The version here SHOULD already have that feature implemented.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
For anybody who has been having the bug that prevents you to progressing after sunset. I've updated the thread with a fixed version. I'm sorry for giving y'all a headache.

You'll still need to load a previous save file from before leaving town, and properly talk to the 3 main neighbors (Abby is home, Jun is near the forest, Ember is in the city). After that you'll get a scene where May mentions hanging out with one of them for the rest of the day, and the game will progress as intended.

To port your save files to the new version, just copy your "save" folder from the old version into the new.

And that's it. Thank to to everybody who has played, and I hope you have fun!

Patch notes (v0.01.1):
- Fixed a bug that allows you to go to town early and break the game's progression, thus making it impossible to sleep at sunset
- Fixed typos
- Fixed a few illustrations
- Minor changes

Reactions: DemandoSama

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Oooooh, this looks interesting. I love the art style! Good. Games have been pretty weak and inconsistent on here lately, but I think I finally found a game I can sink a few good hours into...Oh. "v0.01.1"
Welp, guess I'll check back in in a few years...

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oooooh, this looks interesting. I love the art style! Good. Games have been pretty weak and inconsistent on here lately, but I think I finally found a game I can sink a few good hours into...Oh. "v0.01.1"
Welp, guess I'll check back in in a few years...
LMAO I feel your pain. And to make things worse a lot of the projects I've been following seem to be either abandoned or just turned into lazy cash grabs.

I can't promise to update the game quickly since I'm just doing it for fun in my free time, but I'm keeping the artstyle and systems as simple as passible so the plan is to have 3 more large scenes by the end of the month ;)

Last edited:

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
I feel like I must be missing something, I can't progress after meeting Jun. It becomes afternoon, says it's too late to visit Abby, and the parents are just dicking around with the TV. Is it supposed to end here?

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I feel like I must be missing something, I can't progress after meeting Jun. It becomes afternoon, says it's too late to visit Abby, and the parents are just dicking around with the TV. Is it supposed to end here?
Please download the latest version (v0.01.1) if you haven't. Looks like you hit a bug where, if you go meet ember in the city before talking to all 3 neighbors in town first, the game bugs out. You should also load a save from before leaving town. My bad.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I'm usually sharing development progress on Twitter and Baraag, but there's a post over on ATF too. The currently listed plans for the future are:
- Add more scenes for the 3 main routes (Abby, Ember and Jun's)
- Add a questline for the Gropers
- Add a questline for Lupi
- Add more fetish content (age gap, incest, yuri etc)
- Add more secret scenes and interactions
- Expand side areas (city, forest and beach)
- Maybe find some royalty free music to use
Awesome i stated this on another site but will also say here that i am glad there is a fresh rpgm game. There is way to many copy cat games those that go one path follow the clipboard to avoid getting cancelled or those with girls that have tits bigger than my truck hood.

I enjoyed what you have created and hope you continue on your vision what you want to create and not get pressured into changing stuff. I see enf/cmnf/oon/exb potential here it reminds me of the old good rpgm games like the ghost games or the bounty hunter ones.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes