• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Art is great. I would like to kindly ask what are the planned genres for this and what genres are the focus? (or tags lol)
Looks like I forgot to add tags, but somebody else already did it for me lol
But this is supposed to be a slice of life simulation of sorts. You just go outside and hang out with your neighbors, with the twist that something lewd or embarrassing always happens, inevitably leaving May embarrassed.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
is there even any content past the first afternoon? can't figure out how to progress
Right now the game only has enough content to get halfway through the second day (2 scenes for each of the 3 characters).

I think the version out here is outdated and has a bug that prevents you from progressing if you managed to break the game's sequence (such as going to the city meet Ember before talking to all 3 neighbors first). I'm going to upload an update soon.

If it happened to you, I'm very sorry. You can try restarting in the updated version or load a save file before you left town.

• Red Heart
Reactions: damdam1212

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Otchakun, I played like the first 2 minutes of this game and fell in love with it. Sure, you are going to get hit hard by the nutjobs that scream loli and underage. Screw that, you clearly stated that she was of age, even though her stature is small, but, that happens in real life. May is such a cutie, and I love cuties, especially with red hair. Not sure where you will take her or allow us to take her, but, I'm along for the ride and the duration. Whether she stays innocent or becomes corrupted beyond recognition, I'm with you. (I vote for corruption, what else? where the heck are we?). Include the incest patch or bestiality tag, I'm okay with all that. Of course, you can make those tags optional. But, do your game the way you want to do it, it is your time, sweat, and tears. I offer food for thought. Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you so much! It was a surprise to see F95 finally approved my game lol.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. The plan is to make all content after halfway through the first day optional (meaning after you meet all your 3 main neighbors). So there's no main plot, just 3 routes for you to progress as you see fit, all of which branch out in more content (like the city gang, the werewolf etc). A corruption route is actually in the plans, as well as a bunch of other stuf.

I'm always posting the progress over on if you want to keep updated.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
when next big update, and please a room to rescreen all events
That's not a bad idea! I might give it a try in the next major update. But for now you can review all the game art by browsing the game files. None of it is encrypted so it's all PNGs.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thank you to everyone who played!

The version uploaded here is slightly outdated and has a bug that makes it impossible to progress to the 2nd day if you go to the city early. It's already fixed on the latest version but this forum is pretty strict with how it handles uploads, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to reup the new version myself on all of those hosting sites, or if some moderator will do it over time as they did when the post got approved.

For now you can just avoid going to the city before meeting all 3 of your neighbors, or get the latest update from my , as I always share the progress there. (Even if you update the game, I recommend loading a previous save file or restarting to avoid my bad programming from further ruining your game in the future lol.)

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
The art is really, really good. Looking forward to more content. Keeping my fingers crossed it's gonna stay more on the cute side, so no dirty bastards etc.

Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Looks very promising. And also the fact that the initial release has so much content already gives hope that this is not another game that will be abandoned after 3 updates. I'm looking forward to seeing how this game turns out, good luck!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you so much! It was a surprise to see F95 finally approved my game lol.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. The plan is to make all content after halfway through the first day optional (meaning after you meet all your 3 main neighbors). So there's no main plot, just 3 routes for you to progress as you see fit, all of which branch out in more content (like the city gang, the werewolf etc). A corruption route is actually in the plans, as well as a bunch of other stuf.

I'm always posting the progress over on if you want to keep updated.
I would love to follow your progress, but, I don't do social media like twitter, facebook, etc. Good luck, I'm with you for the duration and I love May.

Reactions: Otchakun

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game lacks direction, I have no idea if I have done everything or if I am missing something.
There is nothing that tells the player that there is nothing else to do.
The "town" is relatively small so there isn't much area to search, but yeah some indication that there is something to do, or where to go would be cool.
Quest tabs/event trackers are good for this, something you can use or not. There are no indications in the world aside from the boy in the bush, that there is an event.
Might wanna look in to doing that for all things available to do. Like with the bush a nice exclamation mark.
Still very early so you may have all that planned already. But if not something to consider. Many people already hate rpgm for the reason that it's boring to run around looking for stuff and click everything not knowing where to go, at least you do not have a needlessly large map that takes minutes to naviagate between each thing.
Other than that cute game, nice art style, I am a sucker for exhib stuff/female protag, there have been many hentai mangas with this concept over the years and I do not get tired of it.

Reactions: Otchakun

Ankerwerfer

Oct 11, 2022
This game lacks direction, I have no idea if I have done everything or if I am missing something.
The "town" is relatively small so there isn't much area to search, but yeah some indication that there is something to do, or where to go would be cool.
Quest tabs/event trackers are good for this, something you can use or not. There are no indications in the world aside from the boy in the bush, that there is an event.
Might wanna look in to doing that for all things available to do. Like with the bush a nice exclamation mark.
Still very early so you may have all that planned already. But if not something to consider. Many people already hate rpgm for the reason that it's boring to run around looking for stuff and click everything not knowing where to go, at least you do not have a needlessly large map that takes minutes to naviagate between each thing.
Other than that cute game, nice art style, I am a sucker for exhib stuff/female protag, there have been many hentai mangas with this concept over the years and I do not get tired of it.
Bla bla bla, bla bla bla...
Dude, this game is in very early developement.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
OK so, it's possible you ran into a bug that prevents the game from progressing. The version uploaded here is outdated and lets you take a bus to the city early, which breaks the trigger that tells you what to do and locks you at sunset. You can try reloading a previous save and talking to all 3 neighbors in town, and then the game will progress as intended.

That aside, it won't give you a lot more direction, since it's supposed to be more of a sandbox/simulation game with routes you progress in whenever you want. Right now there are 2 scenes for each of the 3 characters (prologue aside), which is only enough to get halfway through the 2nd day. So if you're not stuck at sunset, then you probably already did all the content current in the game. Maybe I should add a tracker to how many scenes you've run into that gives you a message whenever you've seen all of the released content.

I'm adding exclamation marks where necessary, but as you said, the map is small and you'll know how to progress 99% of the time by just looking around and running into the main NPCs (and sometimes seeing secret scenes, tho there's only 1 in the game as of now).

I hope that helps! You seem to like the premise of the game so feel free to stick around in the future.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes