RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Awesome i stated this on another site but will also say here that i am glad there is a fresh rpgm game. There is way to many copy cat games those that go one path follow the clipboard to avoid getting cancelled or those with girls that have tits bigger than my truck hood.

I enjoyed what you have created and hope you continue on your vision what you want to create and not get pressured into changing stuff. I see enf/cmnf/oon/exb potential here it reminds me of the old good rpgm games like the ghost games or the bounty hunter ones.
Thanks! A lot of other sites copy stuff from f95 but here, ATF and Twitter is where I'm checking comments at least (since I'm the one actually posting stuff lol). My approach to this game is just making the game I'd like to play, so I'm really glad to seeing such a positive response. That also means that I'm being a bit selective with what I'm adding and avoiding being a people pleaser, but I'm definitively taking PLENTY of notes from the ideas people are giving. Y'all have good taste xD

Can you tell me more about those old RPGM games you mentioned? I'm curious. I've played plenty but you can never have too many good ENF/exhibitionist games! Actually been discovering quite a few recently from talking to people who played this lol.

Last edited:

foogrra

Jan 2, 2024
One of the best art I have seen on f95 in a long time. Keep up the good work!
While in development, maybe add a msg when telling the players when they reached the end of content? And some sort of endless loop at the end of content, like being able to take showers/repeat content...
+ you should add the usual msg about characters being 18+. f95 likes to ban all games where girls do not have giant boobs and I would hate to see this game die.

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
One of the best art I have seen on f95 in a long time. Keep up the good work!
While in development, maybe add a msg when telling the players when they reached the end of content? And some sort of endless loop at the end of content, like being able to take showers/repeat content...
+ you should add the usual msg about characters being 18+. f95 likes to ban all games where girls do not have giant boobs and I would hate to see this game die.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, there's going to be a message like that on the next update (assuming I don't mess it up since I'll have to update it every time I add more content lol). Repeating content isn't a priority, especially now that the game is so early in development, but it's something to consider. Thanks for the tip!

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
They have small tits does not mean 14yrs old cancel the game on exb front i agree.
It is a loli game the tits are small and cute but more same 10 - 15 have bigger tits. maybe the game makers can make it so we can size the tit and pussy to our liking.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
may i ask if there is a lesbian route planned or if you can play only with lesbian content?
The intention is for there to be little to no obligatory content. You just have the 3 main routes (and a few side ones that will be unlocked by progressing on those), and you can play whichever and how many you like. That said, while there's gonna be plenty of girl x girl content, romance isn't the focus of the game. I hope that helps!

The next update will have a little bit of touching too ;)

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
v0.02.0 is out, folks! I hope y'all have fun!

I'm also launching a for anybody who wants to support the project.

As always, feel free to post any suggestions or criticism. I may just add your crazy idea to the game in the future!

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Loved the art style and it have a cute tomboy, but since i am not into yuri i will have to let this game go, if the dev make another game but with Male MC and tomboys i will defenitely gonna give a go.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This really looks cute but hope the tracker has been improved from previous release.
Unless I'm not misunderstanding you, the issue with the last update wasn't really with a quest tracker, but an oversight on my part that let players do things out of order and break the game. It's already fixed. The game world is also tiny and the important NPCs are easy to find, as they're at town 90% of the time, and when they're not, they tell us in advance.

Also added a short event that plays to tell you if you've seen all the content in the game so far, so there should be no confusion now!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm usually sharing development progress on Twitter and Baraag, but there's a post over on ATF too. The currently listed plans for the future are:
- Add more scenes for the 3 main routes (Abby, Ember and Jun's)
- Add a questline for the Gropers
- Add a questline for Lupi
- Add more fetish content (age gap, incest, yuri etc)
- Add more secret scenes and interactions
- Expand side areas (city, forest and beach)
- Maybe find some royalty free music to use
I would love to add my little requests/suggestions. Definitely, add incest with Dad, Mom, cousins Aunt, and Uncle too. You could make it optional, if necessary.
Maybe, May can get a little puppy (wink-wink) Maybe, making a little money working at a stable.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks a lot! Yeah, there's going to be a message like that on the next update (assuming I don't mess it up since I'll have to update it every time I add more content lol). Repeating content isn't a priority, especially now that the game is so early in development, but it's something to consider. Thanks for the tip!
I love how you are so responsive to your players. I would like to suggest a little notice just before an H scene or semi-H scene is about to happen in order to save at the closest point. I'm sure we would all love to play them again. Maybe, a playable gallery of H scenes would be better. Playing the game, I also realized it would be nice to have a gauge at the top that monitors how corrupted May becomes.

Last edited:

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Will there be animated Scenes in the future?
Didnt played the game yet but there is no animated tag so i assume it isnt

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You are a genius with your art and your writing, SUPERB!! The expressions you give them and what they say have me rolling. A pure delight. Glad I found your game.
Would love to see May be able to spy on Mom and Dad doing the horizontal watusi. Catching them in the shower and joining them.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes