RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Play as May, an innocent girl who just moved into a little countryside town with her family for summer vacation. She is looking forward to having a fun and fulfilling stay, but nothing seems to go exactly as planned, as she constantly gets dragged into all sorts of embarrassing situations.

Explore the town and its surrounding areas at will, hang out with your new neighbors, and try to protect May's innocence (impossible).

(All characters depicted are 18+)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Otchakun - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

TRANSLATIONS
French - Portuguese

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png
9.png 12.png 13.png 10.png GE2r-uwWsAAc_1w.jpg GEfhKAbXYAASRjJ.jpg

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Curious what the planned tags for where the development of this is going to go, will watch and see how it updates for a bit, but it looks promising to me from the screenshots.

Reactions: Otchakun

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Art is great. I would like to kindly ask what are the planned genres for this and what genres are the focus? (or tags lol)

Reactions: Otchakun

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3237571

Overview:
May is on Summer Vacation​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: Otchakun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Otchakun, I played like the first 2 minutes of this game and fell in love with it. Sure, you are going to get hit hard by the nutjobs that scream loli and underage. Screw that, you clearly stated that she was of age, even though her stature is small, but, that happens in real life. May is such a cutie, and I love cuties, especially with red hair. Not sure where you will take her or allow us to take her, but, I'm along for the ride and the duration. Whether she stays innocent or becomes corrupted beyond recognition, I'm with you. (I vote for corruption, what else? where the heck are we?). Include the incest patch or bestiality tag, I'm okay with all that. Of course, you can make those tags optional. But, do your game the way you want to do it, it is your time, sweat, and tears. I offer food for thought. Looking forward to the next update.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Curious what the planned tags for where the development of this is going to go, will watch and see how it updates for a bit, but it looks promising to me from the screenshots.
I'm usually sharing development progress on Twitter and Baraag, but there's a post over on ATF too. The currently listed plans for the future are:
- Add more scenes for the 3 main routes (Abby, Ember and Jun's)
- Add a questline for the Gropers
- Add a questline for Lupi
- Add more fetish content (age gap, incest, yuri etc)
- Add more secret scenes and interactions
- Expand side areas (city, forest and beach)
- Maybe find some royalty free music to use

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes