• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

When I saw this game was on an early alpha I decided to wait until it had a little more content and that day has come...

It starts on a very simple way but the game can hook you very easily with a very charming main character and a cast that just feels right, from an albino nerdy shota to a very good looking trap to a tomboy, to a perverted cousin, a werewolf and even green people (are they GOBLINS!?). The moments spent with the characters are fun, sometimes weird (on a funny way) but it just nails it.

At the moment the game has yet to implement sex scenes but there are many spicy moments that make the game worth your time and it doesn't have censorship (western dev) so you can see everything on HD ;)

It seems that the game will implement a clothing system on a future (so far you can buy a bikini and a swimsuit and try it inside the clothing store). And also it has a proper "diary" system in which you can check the main character lewd stats).

I'm looking forward to the next update and see what the developer has in store for us.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LS47

It's alright. The artstyle could use some more details, but the girls are nice-looking. I find some ideas like Jun's content to be pretty funny, but overall, the adult content is severely lacking. I get it's a very early demo of what's to be done, but so far, completing the game is very quick and the reward for doing so isn't very arousing; just some very basic masturbation and groping scenes for the most part.

It's not terrible at all, but I still wonder if what's next would be worth pledging money, if the adult content is going to be as tame as what's already there. I think for the next versions, the dev should focus on the meat of what he wants to implement in order for us to be fixed on what he intends for his game. As it is, it's alright, but nothing you haven't seen anywhere else.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Adama

Really cute art! No issues here, all seems solid, literally just needs more content, but the frame is there, the premise looks nice and the characters are great. Good job and I hope it progresses nicely without hiccups.

Unless something goes wrong, the 5* are deserved for the framework and the execution so far.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1564964

I don't understand the other reviews giving this a 5 star voting.
    In fact this is only the bare bones of a game (not surprising, since it is 0.01.1) with just 20 minutes content (if you play slow).
    Yes it looks promising but that's it.
    For a real review I want to play at last something more (and that means that this review is only a placeholder till mmmh 0.5 at last).
    Good luck with this game...and may we see the end of it and it's not canceled or banned).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer II

The game is still in a very early stage of development, but I liked the plot and the characters a lot, I really love exhibitionist/corruption games, I hope it gets a clothes system in the future and I really hope it gets finished!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NMEApollo

Great art. The characters are my kind of style. I appreciate the indication of a girl who's innocent in a town that seems (so far) ambivalent to exhibitionism. I'm excited to see where it goes. The game is extremely bare right now, and could use an indicator of when there are no more events to find. Hopefully it doesn't take long to add more content.